IGNORED

ColecoVision Hardware Collection Poster!

pboland

0 LEFT!

ColecoVision Hardware Collection Poster!

post-9874-0-58807100-1447429746_thumb.jpg

Here's your chance to own one of only 20 copies of this unique collectable full size 20 inch x 30 inch wall poster. This poster contains five ColecoVision hardware expansions some which are in its prototype configuration. It also includes the announced but never released original Super Game Module and Super Game Wafers. You will not find any other poster that includes these hardware expansions units.

The cost for a "ColecoVision Hardware Collection Poster" is $20.00 plus $7.00 shipping in the USA (shipping outside the USA will be calculated on an order by order basis). If interested in ordering this (20" x 30") poster: Please PM me with a subject line of "ColecoVision Hardware Collection Poster" and be sure to include your PayPal email address (& rough location i.e. your country) so I can invoice you once your order is ready to mail out.

Please keep in mind that it can take me a couple days to put your order together and feel free to ask any questions you might have about this poster offer.

Thanks!

Additional info about the poster: The poster is based off the 1983 Coleco sales brochures that would have been passed out durning CES. The Super Game Wafers brochures as it is shown in this poster never existed and was created just for this poster. For that reason you will not find these brochures printed anywhere. That makes this poster very unique. The print quality of this poster is done very well and the fine print of each brochure is fully legible.

post-9874-0-48653500-1447429806_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-20422600-1447429813_thumb.jpg

Edited by pboland
  • Like 1

I picked up Phil's previous poster creation, the "ColecoVision Table Top Arcade Collection" and was very impressed by the quality of the printing and the paper. I'm turning a spare bedroom into a gaming room and these posters will have prominent spots opposite the games wall. If one has room for this I would highly recommend grabbing one for both its professional quality and uniqueness!

• Like 1

I picked up Phil's previous poster creation, the "ColecoVision Table Top Arcade Collection" and was very impressed by the quality of the printing and the paper. I'm turning a spare bedroom into a gaming room and these posters will have prominent spots opposite the games wall. If one has room for this I would highly recommend grabbing one for both its professional quality and uniqueness!

Exactly. That's why I bought one of these also. Quality is great. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another one just sold. Only 15 left. These are selling a little slower than the last one but, they are still moving.

Once they're gone they're gone. If you guys have any questions just let me know.

See first post for ordering details.

Edited by pboland

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Yes, I'm bumping this old sale post because I still have 4 posters for sale. If you are interested, the cost for a "ColecoVision Hardware Collection Poster" is $20.00 plus $7.00 shipping in the USA (shipping outside the USA will be calculated on an order by order basis). If interested in ordering this (20" x 30") poster: Please PM me with a subject line of "ColecoVision Hardware Collection Poster" and be sure to include your PayPal email address (& rough location i.e. your country) so I can invoice you once your order is ready to mail out.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Edited by pboland

I want one!!!

Awesome! The cost for a "ColecoVision Hardware Collection Poster" is $20.00 plus $7.00 shipping in the USA (shipping outside the USA will be calculated on an order by order basis). If interested in ordering this (20" x 30") poster: Please PM me with a subject line of "ColecoVision Hardware Collection Poster" and be sure to include your PayPal email address (& rough location i.e. your country) so I can invoice you once your order is ready to mail out.

Only 1 left! Who will be the lucky person to order the very last one?

The cost for a "ColecoVision Hardware Collection Poster" is $20.00 plus $7.00 shipping in the USA (shipping outside the USA will be calculated on an order by order basis). If interested in ordering this (20" x 30") poster: Please PM me with a subject line of "ColecoVision Hardware Collection Poster" and be sure to include your PayPal email address (& rough location i.e. your country) so I can invoice you once your order is ready to mail out.