IGNORED

What Is ? ?

Eric7100

They're undisplayed Unicode characters. This has been a problem on the Internets for a long time now. It's gotten worse with all this Emoji crap.

I never heard of this problem. And nobody in this thread seemed to know for sure, until you posted this. I never even heard the word "Emoji" before. I just always called them smileys.

I never heard of this problem. And nobody in this thread seemed to know for sure, until you posted this. I never even heard the word "Emoji" before. I just always called them smileys.

Yeah, to me they're "emoticons". But now that they're on phones and all app-ified, they're "Emojis". Because reasons.

They also used to work better, when people used the built-in forum ones.

This little thing?

that little line will be a running man and the writing around it will be in the intellivision font if you download the intellivision fonts and install them. The text is the sf intellivised font. The running man is the intellivisioning font. Other font used is the intellect font

intellivision fonts.zip

Edited by pimpmaul69