IGNORED

What Is ? ?

Eric7100

unzip the file then double click your left mouse button on each font. Then it will ask you if you want to install that font. Do that for each font

This doesn't work for me. I unzip the file, and when I double-click on each font individually, a message box pops up where I can either OPEN or CANCEL. Clicking on OPEN causes another window to pop up, which simply allows me to view a million examples of the font.

Edited by Eric7100

This doesn't work for me. I unzip the file, and when I double-click on each font individually, a message box pops up where I can either OPEN or CANCEL. Clicking on OPEN causes another window to pop up, which simply allows me to view a million examples of the font.

are you on windows or apple? If on windows click on your start button (or round button with windows flag) in the bottom left corner. then open up "computer" or "my computer". then open your c: drive. then open your windows folder. Then open your fonts folder. Now drag the fonts into the fonts folder Edited by pimpmaul69

Doesn't work. When I try to drag the fonts to the Fonts folder, either individually or collectively, I keep getting an error message like this one:

The file '€BAA@@À@;;@À=@@A@@€€þÀÁ€þ…;€€€€ýD;@@@@@@@@A@@@@AÀ@@ú^>€@?@' is not a valid font file and cannot be installed.

The weird string of characters changes each time, but it is always a weird string of characters.

Just forget it, man. Thanks for trying.

Doesn't work. When I try to drag the fonts to the Fonts folder, either individually or collectively, I keep getting an error message like this one:

The file 'BAA@@À@;;@À=@@A@@þÀÁþ;ýD;@@@@@@@@A@@@@AÀ@@ú^>@?@' is not a valid font file and cannot be installed.

The weird string of characters changes each time, but it is always a weird string of characters.

Just forget it, man. Thanks for trying.

strange. I open the zip file, see 8 fonts. Can double click on them and can install them so i know the zip file is good. Plus others have downloaded this and installed them fine.

I open the zip file, see 8 fonts. Can double click on them and can install them so i know the zip file is good.

Same here, except for the "can install them" part. Every time I drag one file (or all of them together), I get an error message like the one I showed you above. The 8 font file names appear fine, even though the error messages seem to indicate that they are named with a weird string of characters.

Same here, except for the "can install them" part. Every time I drag one file (or all of them together), I get an error message like the one I showed you above. The 8 font file names appear fine, even though the error messages seem to indicate that they are named with a weird string of characters.

what versions of windows?

Hmmm, you ain't using one of them retro Windows versions, like WinXP, where you need to reboot for things to start working right, are you?

if you want to see if the font if loaded and working, you can see if the font is selectable in the Word, or somewhere else.

Yep, the fonts are selectable in Word. I'm going to try rebooting my computer. Be back soon.