IGNORED

Is there a HARMONY CART for the 7800?

tonyankyfan1

Not at the moment. There was a cuttle cart made but only 200 were made.

More than that I'm sure. I got in on the second run that he produced a few years later and he had excess stock for quite sometime afterwards that he had to lower the price on just to sell.

I bet it's more like twice that amount.

I started a thread in the web site comments forum that nobody responded to. The search here with IP Board downright sucks. People are better off using Google to search AtariAge.

The thread literally 2 threads below this one says "SD Cartridge for Atari 7800" which has all the information about the Concerto cart anyone would need. I was being facetious about the search feature. The 2nd thread down in this forum had all the info anyone could want. No search needed. Just read the thread titles!

I started a thread in the web site comments forum that nobody responded to. The search here with IP Board downright sucks. People are better off using Google to search AtariAge.

Im with ya, dude!!!. ya know why- because instead of people just helping out and answering the damn question, We got Hall Monitors LOL (which they don't), they will write "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON" So now- I will get a demerit!!! LOL . The time it took to write "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON", they could've written the answer to my question and helped me out. I really feel, If people cannot add something helpful to a topic or question, they should'nt reply at all. I know, I dont....

Anthony

The thread literally 2 threads below this one says "SD Cartridge for Atari 7800" which has all the information about the Concerto cart anyone would need. I was being facetious about the search feature. The 2nd thread down in this forum had all the info anyone could want. No search needed. Just read the thread titles!

Thats all you had to say.

• 2 weeks later...

I am entertained... middle-aged men squabbling like they are in junior high somehow never seems to grow old. And it just goes to show that we Atari fans just never grew up.

And regarding the topic- I think this 7800 Harmony cart is starting to be like Duke Nukem Forever... legendary peripheral that's always out of reach.

Edited by ave1
  • Like 2

I am entertained... middle-aged men squabbling like they are in junior high somehow never seems to grow old. And it just goes to show that we Atari fans just never grew up.

And regarding the topic- I think this 7800 Harmony cart is starting to be like Duke Nukem Forever... legendary peripheral that's always out of reach.

it already exists. In fact there are two different 7800 multicarts. The CC2 came out 10 years ago, and the Concero cart is already finished and is in beta right now with a dozen testers.
  • Like 1