IGNORED

I'll buy Fallout 4 in the Bargain Bin

Gemintronic

Question time:

1. Am I the only person on the planet not remotely interested in Fallout 4 and probably never will be? In pretty much the same way I am not interested in watching any of the Harry Potter movies?

2. Am I the only person on the planet never to have played 1, 2 or 3? Or Harry Potter 1, 2 and all the way up to HP 12?

3. Am I the only person on the planet sick and f***ing tired of zombie games?

1. I have no desire to watch Harry potter either and I'm proud to say I've never seen one. I love the Fallout series though.

2. I have not played 1 or 2.

3. Never been big on zombie games. I don't know if that question has anything to do with Fallout though. I wouldn't call it a zombie game.

Question time:

1. Am I the only person on the planet not remotely interested in Fallout 4 and probably never will be? In pretty much the same way I am not interested in watching any of the Harry Potter movies?

I have no interest in Harry Potter (books, movies, or video games), and limited interest in the Fallout series.

2. Am I the only person on the planet never to have played 1, 2 or 3? Or Harry Potter 1, 2 and all the way up to HP 12?

The last Bethesda game that I have played is Daggerfall ;), though that is mainly because I do not have a terribly up-to-date PC.

I did play "Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel" on the PS 2, but I understand that does not count as part of the series.

3. Am I the only person on the planet sick and f***ing tired of zombie games?

Are there Zombies in Fallout 4? :skull:

Not zombies per say, but the Fallout games have always had Ghouls in them, which were humans exposed to radiation when the Great War happened. It deformed them and also extended their life. But some of them went mad due to the radiation, and are known as feral ghouls. They are zombie like but they are not really zombies.