IGNORED

Carol vs. The World 2015 Championship

DZ-Jay

21st perfect christmas. Would have been two perfect christmas' except on level 16 i was in the red and lost my present in the top right corner. It was the only thing i needed but the snowman was caught in a loop in the space so i couldnt get him out so i had to commit suicide. :(

post-30773-0-19834100-1451270648_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

level 100, but game says level 10 :)

ahah!! I didnt realize that when i was taking pics right after getting yellow that i took a pic of level 100. :) EDIT: dz do you know why my lives say 0 when i believe i had 2 lives on level 100 here?? Weird!! I know the pic is before the level fully loads but i dont think it should show a 0??

post-30773-0-32207500-1451281864_thumb.jpeg

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

level 100, but game says level 10 :)

Isn't it level 266 (256 + 10)?

I just remembered that old bug. The score is supposed to move over to the "L:" character when it reaches three digits. However, the code has a stupid bug where it says:

if (score > 100) ...

That means that it only applies to values higher than 100, so if you are exactly on level 100, it will display only the first two characters: 10. :dunce:

Stupid programmers. Should be shot, the lot of 'em. :lol:

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 2

DZ!!!! YOU LIED TO ME!! YOU TOLD ME THESE WERE LEMON SNOW CONES!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!! Sorry about that. Didn't your mom ever told you not to eat Yellow Snow? :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS, PIMPMAUL69,

on your very first Yellow Score!

Now... how's 'bout a l'il Orange syrup on your snow cones..? ;)

I'll be posting these really soon...

• Like 1

ahah!! I didnt realize that when i was taking pics right after getting yellow that i took a pic of level 100. :) EDIT: dz do you know why my lives say 0 when i believe i had 2 lives on level 100 here?? Weird!! I know the pic is before the level fully loads but i dont think it should show a 0??

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Hmm... It could not possibly be a bug, no siree, I'm sure there aren't any of those! :ponder:

:lol: Maybe you died and the game was over, but you just didn't notice? :lol:

-dZ.

• Like 4

I've updated the leaderboard and the rankings and stats on the first post.

I see that we have some empty spots on the leaderboard, for veterans and rookies! :o We're missing:

• Top Elite Master Elf and runners up
  • Top Knight Ranger Elf and runners up
  • Top Knight Helper Elf and runners up
  • Top Knight Novice Elf

Come on guys, get crackin'!

-dZ.

• Like 1

Hmm... It could not possibly be a bug, no siree, I'm sure there aren't any of those! :ponder:

:lol: Maybe you died and the game was over, but you just didn't notice? :lol:

-dZ.

the qwirky bugs are what makes it awesome. Just like true kill screens. The old arcades are better because of the killl screens.
  • Like 1

Hey all!

So again, I cant seem to break 2000 :(

I was really happy with my score to level ratio but then of course candy cove the second time around destroyed me!

post-26050-0-07909600-1451338868_thumb.gif

a perfect on level 16:

post-26050-0-40771700-1451338893_thumb.gif

and finally a score entry for canonitis:

post-26050-0-37426000-1451338935_thumb.gif

not his best of the season...but best he has managed to either screenshot or not have his game freeze up :P

we will have to see if we can pull milinea away from team fortress 2 long enough to finally get a score in! haha

• Like 5

I finally got some time to play today. I beat my best scores for 2012 and 2013, but I still haven't been able to recreate the magic of 2014. This game was a contender as I entered Ranger status with 5-6 lives, but it quickly fell apart. I'm still happy with my achievement as I've only made Ranger a few times.

CvG_2015_3596

• Like 7