IGNORED

Carol vs. The World 2015 Championship

DZ-Jay

Soon! ;)

Oh noes!!!!!111one

Don't say that! You had wonderful progress last year, I was sure you would go for the top prize this year! All you need is to hone down your OCS and focus. :)

Besides, if you win the top prize, I'll throw in a patch. :)

-dZ.

dont get me wrong. Im certainly going to try my best. I just dont become so obsessed at winning that it takes the fun out of it. Once its no longer fun its no longer a game to me. But i will still obsessively play this game all month trying to get a new personal high score.
  • Like 3

level 147

Missed my old high by 203 points and 2 levels. Just got too tired to stay awake.

Nice score! It's only a matter of time before you just hit that zone suddenly find yourself at 20K and higher!

My score for the day: 16,217. I'm setting a personal goal to hit a red score this year!

post-31049-0-74596500-1449263438_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

12 perfects then my flashback controller started sticking in the up position. (Not the disc itself) Struggled on for a while but it got the best of me.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Was it the flashback or was it a bug in the game? :o

I haven't had time to play, been working on one of my trucks.. i'm beat. I'll try to squeeze in a game asap.

Make sure to post a daily score to get the 12 Days Of Christmas achievement!

Carol vs. the World - 234

attachicon.gifjoe's carol - 234.png

Welcome back, jblenkle! We missed you in last year's competition. I'm glad you could make it back again. :)

-dZ.

• Like 1

Nice score! It's only a matter of time before you just hit that zone suddenly find yourself at 20K and higher!

My score for the day: 16,217. I'm setting a personal goal to hit a red score this year!

attachicon.gifcarol.jpg

Red score??? :o :O :o :O

That will surely be a sight! :)

-dZ.

Was it the flashback or was it a bug in the game? :o

-dZ.

im pretty sure it was the controller. It happend first on level one so i reset the game. Then it started happening in the next game. So since it happened in two seperate games that got a reset of the rom between them i know its not the rom. Im hoping the ultimate pc interface just had a glitch cause it would suck if its the controller is bad. Im gonna have to play some more to test.

Ummm....actually I think I played last year. But I sucked then too.

Well, if you did, it was under a different name... I can't find you at all in last year's leaderboard or database! :o

I did find you in the database for 2013. No worries, you are here now, that's what counts. :)

Take a look at the tips and tricks that have been posted for useful techniques on how to beat the game. Also, don't forget about Practice Mode, which can help you figure out any particular level that has you stuck.

im pretty sure it was the controller. It happend first on level one so i reset the game. Then it started happening in the next game. So since it happened in two seperate games that got a reset of the rom between them i know its not the rom. Im hoping the ultimate pc interface just had a glitch cause it would suck if its the controller is bad. Im gonna have to play some more to test.

I think my ultimate pc interface is messed up. On both my controllers it was getting stuck going right now. It sticks a direction for about two seconds before it starts going the right direction. Happened repeatedly.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Oh now, it seems you'll have to play on the original console! :P

Ah, oh well...time goes by too quick then. It didn't seem that long ago I played, but maybe it was two years ago. I probably missed it last year as I don't always read all the messages and it's not part of the regular HSC.

Well, if you did, it was under a different name... I can't find you at all in last year's leaderboard or database! :o

I did find you in the database for 2013. No worries, you are here now, that's what counts. :)

• Like 1