IGNORED

Deleting my account

atari2600land

You might want to see a professional about this stuff if you haven't already. People (who create things for others to use) need to develop a tougher skin. For example, if you make cookies, some people won't like them no matter what you do. You can't start crying every time somebody doesn't like banana coconut lemon surprise. If they don't like it, they can buy cookies somewhere else. Just remember that if you consonantly burn the cookies, some people will still like them and they'll pat you on the head when you come trolling for compliments, but all of the ego stroking won't change the fact that the cookies are burned. If you find yourself burning your cookies, either adopt higher standards and stop burning them or toughen up and say "I like burned cookies, and I'm going to keep burning them no matter what anyone says."

Related posts:

atariage.com/forums/topic/137052-how-to-be-lazy-with-bb/?p=1653244

OK, i quit. You just don't like ANYTHING i make, do you? I'll kill myself just to make you happy.

atariage.com/forums/topic/173946-reboot-command-makes-263-scanlines/?p=2160107

I bet you hate me and want me dead, RT, don't you?

atariage.com/forums/topic/137065-let-me-explain-myself-here/

Recent events and comments I have made have made myself want to explain what's going on in my life right now. Nothing bad is going to happen, and I'm not going to kill myself. I've done this once before and was banned from vgmusic.com's forums. And although I swore to myself I'd never jeopardize being banned from this forum, I guess i did. So if any moderators are reading this, please don't ban me. I just get a little mental in the head sometimes and that's what the Abilify is for. I guess i've come to the point in my head that i treat you guys as family and i can act like i normally do around you. If i have scared some of you, i deeply regret doing so, and if i do write about trying to kill myself in the future (although i will try my darndest not to do so), please remember that I won't. I just sometimes get so frustrated at life that i feel like i have to scream out loud and wish myself dead. As for Jack and the Beanstalk, it is not going to be cancelled, i'm just going to go have a break from it for a month or two and see what happens. If you read this, thank you and thanks for the support. And if in case I ever do get banned, you can always check www.atari2600land.com to see what I've been up to.

Mmpf. I tend to think "get a thicker skin" is a convenient excuse for people who want to act like jerks on the internet. "It's not MY fault for insulting you! You should just take my abuse with good humor!" Er, how about no? Constructive criticism is one thing (and that may very well be what RT was doing; I'm not sure) but if you're stomping on peoples' toes just for fun you should expect (and probably deserve) an equally hostile response.

Look, forums tend to speak with one voice, and that voice occasionally gets loud and obnoxious. If the atmosphere gets too toxic for you, just take a break for a few weeks, a month, or whatever. Don't announce your departure; just leave and come back when you're comfortable. AtariAge gets a little too ugly for me from time to time, and that's when I give it a rest and spend some time at other forums.

• Like 3

Mmpf. I tend to think "get a thicker skin" is a convenient excuse for people who want to act like jerks on the internet. "It's not MY fault for insulting you! You should just take my abuse with good humor!" Er, how about no? Constructive criticism is one thing (and that may very well be what RT was doing; I'm not sure) but if you're stomping on peoples' toes just for fun you should expect (and probably deserve) an equally hostile response.

Look, forums tend to speak with one voice, and that voice occasionally gets loud and obnoxious. If the atmosphere gets too toxic for you, just take a break for a few weeks, a month, or whatever. Don't announce your departure; just leave and come back when you're comfortable. AtariAge gets a little too ugly for me from time to time, and that's when I give it a rest and spend some time at other forums.

I think you might be confused. His latest reaction seems to be related to this guy:

atariage.com/forums/topic/234032-the-celery-movie/?p=3380790

Does anyone really care about this?I guess gosub is a bust since no coders will show code on how to not fill the sprite attribute table.(no copy past going on there) :(

The Atari 7800 guys are more then helpful,they want 6502 programmers and are willing to do anything to get them up and running.But they require effort and no copy paste because they expect you to learn(those basterds) :( :(

I geuss intellivision or Atari 2600 is you're options until you decide to actually learn to program.

Instead of understanding code you prefer to devote hours to getting it to work.

I showed you how to accomplish tile collision in z80 for master system,but you choose to ignore understanding my code and it took you hours to get something working.If you would have taken that same time to understand you would apply the same knowledge to other games.

I don't really say anything to another programmer or engineer but you should not be programming it's not for you.

Copy paste is not something a programmer does ever!We study the code to understand what is happening,you don't do this and have no desire to do it,programmers don't copy paste we constantly further our knowledge.

OmegaPrime doesn't like atari2600land's cookies. The quotes I posted were from other years and only one was in reply to me. I posted those quotes to help atari2600land remember a few of his previous reactions. He might want to print them out and show them to somebody.

Don't let the troll get under your skin. Especially with the way he/she/it seems to type like an 8-year-old who has nothing better to do than to play with Thomas the Tank trains and bugging the hell out of his mother to get him a Minions action figure. If you like to code, do it for your enjoyment.

• Like 7

Exactly like Frankodragon stated. Don't let some loser suck the positive out and keep on doing what you are doing. It is your hobby and passion and no one has the right to force you to withdrawal from it. There are keyboard warriors everywhere I just laugh at them and their pathetic little lives. A lot of people here like you. Don't let trolls get under your skin. And PLEASE don't bring any ideas of suicide thoughts! It is quite obvious that person is a troll hence the 5 posts. You brew up games he/she on the other hand doesn't. Keep doing what you are doing and screw the haters!:)

By the way..... I was wanting to know if I can get my account deleted too because....

post-32978-0-06644500-1449257081_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

Don't let the troll get under your skin. Especially with the way he/she/it seems to type like an 8-year-old who has nothing better to do than to play with Thomas the Tank trains and bugging the hell out of his mother to get him a Minions action figure. If you like to code, do it for your enjoyment.

some of us cant do better

love u atari2600land

never leave

u too franko