IGNORED

Odyssey 2 CIB Guide?

HawkMines

Does anyone know a good Odyssey 2 price guide for CIB carts? I'm new to collecting for the system so I don't know what's a good price.

I don't have an official guide but I just went through this myself recently and can tell you every game besides these can be gotten CIB on eBay for $10 or less with some patience:

Powerlords - $100 + online

Atlantis - $50+

Demon Attack - $40+

I still need to get Powerlords and Atlantis - if any one is selling!!!!!

Tip: Once you get down to a few titles start messaging sellers that have them in big lots that have been listed more than once. Usually an easy $10 for 1 game out 15+ games can get them to bite.

Good luck.

I don't have an official guide but I just went through this myself recently and can tell you every game besides these can be gotten CIB on eBay for $10 or less with some patience:

Powerlords - $100 + online

Atlantis - $50+

Demon Attack - $40+

I still need to get Powerlords and Atlantis - if any one is selling!!!!!

Tip: Once you get down to a few titles start messaging sellers that have them in big lots that have been listed more than once. Usually an easy $10 for 1 game out 15+ games can get them to bite.

Good luck.

Took me forever to finally get a CIB Power Lords. It seems that eBay seller Happiestsellerever bought up every copy in existence for a while and is selling them for rediculous amounts. Keep trying. I finally got my copy for under 100 using a make an offer.

As far as getting the others for $10, I would agree except for the 2 master series games with the board and game pieces. To get a complete copy of those it will likely set you back just a bit more than that.

• Like 1

Took me forever to finally get a CIB Power Lords. It seems that eBay seller Happiestsellerever bought up every copy in existence for a while and is selling them for rediculous amounts. Keep trying. I finally got my copy for under 100 using a make an offer.

As far as getting the others for $10, I would agree except for the 2 master series games with the board and game pieces. To get a complete copy of those it will likely set you back just a bit more than that.

You are correct. I did forget to mention the 3 strategy series games. Conquest of the World came CIB with system when I bought it at an estate sale with 6 other games CIB. That was a $60 purchase for all. I was patient and got both The Great Wallstreet Fortune Hunt and The Quest for the Rings CIB for around $20 each.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man that happiestsellerever is a total dick! I wanted a CIB power lords game since it was the last one I needed and he didn't take my 'reasonable offer' so I sent him a nasty message on ebay and he ended up reporting me. Almost a year later I got one off ebay just missing the manual for $115 shipped which I thought was a good deal.

He is the definition of a video game reseller.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Looks like everyone needs the same few to complete.

I still need demon attack, killer bees, power lords, and turtles to comple my CIB collection.

He doesn't have any of the games you want right now but console5.com usually has them at decent prices. I got my demon attack from him for around $40 a year ago.

I'm thinking about starting a Odyssey 2 Purchases and Deals thread, from the responce I've gotten is this thread. Any voters? If I get a few votes yes, than I'll start a poll to see whether it will be worth it or not.