IGNORED

I miss IntelligentVision

grips03

I am sitting on Super Pro Baseball and am close to completing Mystic Castle. I do not think the market wants updates to games already produced. I think everyone wants new titles. Keep in mind that the games I work on are games I want for me. Just because I am not sharing does not mean I am not working :)

I love the graphics of Thunder Castle but was very disappointed with the game play. I want to think that my updates make it fun. Baseball has been release 3 times already. You guys do not need a 4th. I wanted this one updated because I wanted the speed like the hand held baseball.

So I will throw it out there for the fun of it. Do you really want an updated Thunder Castle (a.k.a. Mystic Castle)?

Yes I do!!! And especially if you release it CIB with the incredible box artwork like from all of your previous games.

Mystic Castle would be amazing, and I am even up for another Super Boxed Version of Baseball which to me is the best sports game made for the system.

Thanks Dave for everything you have done and for coming back and corresponding here,your body of work has been outstanding! ;-)

I'm guessing Rev just sold around 150 copies of Number Jumble CIB. No offence to that game but your two games are infinitely more fun to play. You'd have no problem selling a whole bunch of CIB copies especially since you have fantastic artists. Go ahead and release the ROM as well if you'd like but I'd certainly love to see them get the full treatment.

i will buy the roms if you release them. :) love the work you put into the games. Always great games.

Thunder Castle originally had 4 levels spread over 3 screen (so 12 levels). I am looking to increase the levels by maybe a total of 21 (7 over 3 screens). This will make the game's difficulty level increase more gradually and keep you wanting more.

I will work on completing Mystic Castle then decide what I do with it. There are a couple of "hurdles" I need to figure out before completing a release of this game.

Since we went off topic (what is new in these forums). I ordered my 13x13 on Friday from China and recieved it Monday! That was fast! For anyone looking to get puzzles, consider buying from them. I have bought other puzzles from them with zero issues. If anything, check out the 13x13.

http://www.championscubestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=333&products_id=2179

• Like 6

Since we went off topic (what is new in these forums). I ordered my 13x13 on Friday from China and recieved it Monday! That was fast! For anyone looking to get puzzles, consider buying from them. I have bought other puzzles from them with zero issues. If anything, check out the 13x13.

http://www.championscubestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=333&products_id=2179

I had a set of these cereal premiums back when they came out, I couldn't even complete these 2 x 2 ones let alone a 13 x 13 one :mad:

post-38229-0-89420600-1449515331_thumb.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Episode-2-Rubiks-Cube-Kelloggs-Cereal-PREMIUM-complete-of-6-/161893792465?hash=item25b19f3ad1:g:wn4AAOSwjVVVulcO

Thunder Castle originally had 4 levels spread over 3 screen (so 12 levels). I am looking to increase the levels by maybe a total of 21 (7 over 3 screens). This will make the game's difficulty level increase more gradually and keep you wanting more.

What happens when you complete the fourth cycle in the original -- does it loop? I'd be very intrigued (and pleased) if Mystic Castle added an actual ending to the game, but others may disagree.

• Like 1

...I ordered my 13x13 on Friday from China and recieved it Monday! That was fast! For anyone looking to get puzzles, consider buying from them. I have bought other puzzles from them with zero issues. If anything, check out the 13x13.

Wow, that is quite a handful there.

Are you setting your sights on the 17x17x17?

This article showing it being solved says it is the world's largest.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/12/17x17x17-rubiks-cube-the-worlds-largest-solved-in-75-hours

Edited by fdr4prez

What happens when you complete the fourth cycle in the original -- does it loop? I'd be very intrigued (and pleased) if Mystic Castle added an actual ending to the game, but others may disagree.

The game stays on the 10th, 11th, and 12th level settings. I played the game on these levels and it is nearly impossible to finish / painful to finish. The villians move at your same speed on the last 3 levels. The only way to catch them is if they get stuck...that is if you even have enough time to catch them. The amount of time you have to catch them is half of the amount of time you have on the first screen. We shall see if tuning the settings will make the game more "fun" to play.

• Like 1

The game stays on the 10th, 11th, and 12th level settings. I played the game on these levels and it is nearly impossible to finish / painful to finish. The villians move at your same speed on the last 3 levels. The only way to catch them is if they get stuck...that is if you even have enough time to catch them. The amount of time you have to catch them is half of the amount of time you have on the first screen. We shall see if tuning the settings will make the game more "fun" to play.

Yah this was the problem I found with the later levels, it just became nearly impossible so it stopped being fun. :)

Yah this was the problem I found with the later levels, it just became nearly impossible so it stopped being fun. :)

I am going to guess you got frustrated by the 3rd round. Passing the 3rd round is tough.

I plan on adding player levels where you can choose to start the game at a beginner or harder level. I need to see if I have 3 player levels. I think the original game controls player levels by slower screen movement. I never liked that way of selecting player levels. We always played the games at the disc level. Since we did not read the manuals, we did not know any better. Well.. we knew better not to read the manuals :)

David, would you ever consider releasing an updated version of Swords & Serpents, one with an actual ending? The current game does not have an official ending or way of beating it. I would love to see this! :)

I need to add an ending to Mystic Castle first :) I never got into Swords and Serpents. I would have to see how the game plays and what the goal is. Treasure of Tarmin has an ending be it simple. Is that the type of ending you want in Swords and Serpents?

I need to add an ending to Mystic Castle first :) I never got into Swords and Serpents. I would have to see how the game plays and what the goal is. Treasure of Tarmin has an ending be it simple. Is that the type of ending you want in Swords and Serpents?

Being able to actually kill the dragon (and beat the game) would be nice. An elaborate ending would be a bonus! :)

David, would you ever consider releasing an updated version of Swords & Serpents, one with an actual ending? The current game does not have an official ending or way of beating it. I would love to see this! :)

I thought I read something about this game. Found it. The programmer ran out of memory and couldn't finish the game. See post #6 below.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/13826-swords-and-serpents-end-of-game/?do=findComment&comment=1174839

I am going to guess you got frustrated by the 3rd round. Passing the 3rd round is tough.

I plan on adding player levels where you can choose to start the game at a beginner or harder level. I need to see if I have 3 player levels. I think the original game controls player levels by slower screen movement. I never liked that way of selecting player levels. We always played the games at the disc level. Since we did not read the manuals, we did not know any better. Well.. we knew better not to read the manuals :)

Exactly. You pretty much just end up trying to stay alive instead of actually getting the level completed.