IGNORED

Any unrevealed entries still out there?

The game Rev and I are working on is epic....and by epic I mean we drew some stick people fighting and it looks pretty good if I don't say so myself.....actually, in truth, we would have drawn some stick people fighting if it weren't for the fact that we spend all our time insulting each other via text.

Looking forward to seeing some great new games come about as a result of this contest. As you were....

• Like 1

I am sorry to inform, that I dont make it to the deadline with my original plan, but it does not mean I dont have an entry. I will enter with a bit improved version of my tic-tac-toe. Just to Enter, I do not expect much, but at least that it what I have time for :(

My original plan, is still in my mind, but It cant be ready before the deadline, but I will let you guys know later :)

• Like 1

I am sorry to inform, that I dont make it to the deadline with my original plan, but it does not mean I dont have an entry. I will enter with a bit improved version of my tic-tac-toe. Just to Enter, I do not expect much, but at least that it what I have time for :(

My original plan, is still in my mind, but It cant be ready before the deadline, but I will let you guys know later :)

I understand. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

-dZ.

• 2 weeks later...

Revealing myself finally... he he... First Post. But please, DON’T be gentle. Been around forums for years (mostly video/audio, such as VideoHelp.com).

So, a big HELLO to you all – it warms my heart to see that there are Freaks just like me out there. I join, because, in all my months/years stalking… errr.. WATCHING ... this little community, I’ve been enamored.

And it looks like you folks will make my dream, and evil plans, of creating a game, for Intellivision, a reality, with my coming entry. I’m of the Post-Game-Crash-Gen, however, always loved Intellivision, and always wanted an opportunity to warp it.

However, I get off on a bad note, as usual, with a request.

Can the deadline be extended?

I’m just saying a couple of weeks, till after the holidays, and the reason is that many of us, I believe, can really use this time off to do final tweaks, etc.

Best of all, it will remind us of this time in our youth when many of us spent many hours of holiday abuse playing video games. Now, we can spend the time making one, or rather, finishing it up. This would be truly special as it would also give me a modern day reason to once more tell friends and family to bug off, adding to the holiday spirit.

EDIT: Wow. Just one little grammar edit and already this Forum exposes your post as an edited one... (if one cares for the reason...)

Edited by PuzZLeR

Can the deadline be extended?

No deadline extensions will be given. As I mentioned in this thread :-

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/246451-preparing-your-game-entry/

You can submit your partially completed game for the deadline. If its a prize winner there will be time to tweak your entry before it goes to cart.

No deadline extensions will be given.

Zounds - my Master Plot has been foiled! And no, you will not get a "like" for that my Friend. ;-)

Polish can take months. :-)

I agree - tough language to learn. Thank goodness when I was in Warsaw they speak English there.

However, my current favorite new language is IntyBASIC - much easier to learn!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Ok, you guys asked for it - I will open up my other dark side .... THE QUESTIONATOR WILL STRIKE THEE ALL.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! ... HA? ... HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

Welcome to the community.

Ok, Ok. Do appreciate this. Got to like you guys in silent observance, so this is an honor. Thank you. Glad to be here! :-)

Zounds - my Master Plot has been foiled! And no, you will not get a "like" for that my Friend. ;-)

I agree - tough language to learn. Thank goodness when I was in Warsaw they speak English there.

However, my current favorite new language is IntyBASIC - much easier to learn!

Ok, you guys asked for it - I will open up my other dark side .... THE QUESTIONATOR WILL STRIKE THEE ALL.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! ... HA? ... HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

Ok, Ok. Do appreciate this. Got to like you guys in silent observance, so this is an honor. Thank you. Glad to be here! :-)

Welcome! Very good first posts I must say, although if you've been stalking us I suspect you know full well that Rev's use of "Polish" had nothing to do with refining game play nor learning a difficult language. ;)

Looks like you'll fit in just fine. Glad to have you. :)

Welcome! Very good first posts I must say, although if you've been stalking us...

Thank you. BTW - if you think the stalking was creepy, then you're correct! :-P

Nah, truth is, just that I only started coding a game recently, although just reading posts built interest and knowledge beforehand.

I suspect you know full well that Rev's use of "Polish" had nothing to do with refining game play nor learning a difficult language. ;)

Oh, absolutely. It had nothing to do with either. I was only being polite. ;-)

Looks like you'll fit in just fine. Glad to have you. :)

I pledge to be just as twisted as any of you. And it's nice to see there's some of us Canucks around here. :-)

Well, I didn't have enough drinking time in recent months, so it looks like I won't have a full game ready by the deadline - but I will try. :-)

But I'm kinda hoping a semi-complete effort is accepted... he he .... (hint, hint) then sneak an update later... he he (scheming...) :-P

At any rate, I may have some questions. Maybe you guys can help the effort a bit. :-)

Thank you. BTW - if you think the stalking was creepy, then you're correct! :-P

Nah, truth is, just that I only started coding a game recently, although just reading posts built interest and knowledge beforehand.

Oh, absolutely. It had nothing to do with either. I was only being polite. ;-)

I pledge to be just as twisted as any of you. And it's nice to see there's some of us Canucks around here. :-)

Even though we're Canadian, there's no need to be especially polite here, particularly when it comes to Rev. I think politeness might offend him as a matter of fact. :)

Well, I WILL submit something. So that makes whatever it was before, +1. Gentlemen, and that odd lady that may have been a youth tomboy, I think we may indeed have six! :)

(Hopefully, there's no need for those token submissions from the Regs here... ;) )

My game, I really don't think, will be complete, but a good idea of what I want to do will be submitted. (And an update soon after.... still scheming around that deadline.... :P )

Ok, if I don't win - is there a consolation "Most Twisted Game" award at least?