IGNORED

The Official 2016 COPTER COMMANDOS High Score Competition

Rev

Not bad scores.

I think it was pimpmaul that got over 1 million? And not on invincible!

I think that was before the final testing and tweeking was done? I know I was able to get to a million but not with the final version. Mind you I haven't tried to get in the zone and see how far I can get with the cart, if only first prize wasnt so boring ?;-)

I think that was before the final testing and tweeking was done? I know I was able to get to a million but not with the final version. Mind you I haven't tried to get in the zone and see how far I can get with the cart, if only first prize wasnt so boring ?;-)

Oh yeah. Maybe both of you did.

i did it on the final version. I had max lives then too. Im going to post scores but i have to disqualify myself from actually winning.

I'd rather pay for it so the author gets some money, but free is groovy also.

Revolutionika of Intelivision Revoution is the producer and the owner of the code and soon to be released ROM, if he is good with giving it away for free then all you need to do is enjoy it when it is released. Hopefully one of the two carts that let you play roms on a real Intellivision will be released soon, but both are currently on the "slow down, you're going too fast" side of the release schedule fence... :) ;)

• Like 1

Revolutionika of Intelivision Revoution is the producer and the owner of the code and soon to be released ROM, if he is good with giving it away for free then all you need to do is enjoy it when it is released. Hopefully one of the two carts that let you play roms on a real Intellivision will be released soon, but both are currently on the "slow down, you're going too fast" side of the release schedule fence... :) ;)

I have it on good authority that they did this to appease Eric. People may not know this, but Eric is a huge influence in the release schedule of Intellivision games. This is why he's been upset lately, since it seems someone didn't get his recent memo! :o

:lol: :rolling: :rolling:

I am having a good time getting my butt kicked on this game. :)

54,000 is about the best I've done so far.

Revolutionika, have you posted any options rules yet? For instance, starting lives or difficulty level?

I know Invincible mode is out, but curious if you have options in mind outside of that.... Otherwise, lowest difficulty with highest starting lives seems the way to go for high scores. :)

I am having a good time getting my butt kicked on this game. :)

54,000 is about the best I've done so far.

Revolutionika, have you posted any options rules yet? For instance, starting lives or difficulty level?

I know Invincible mode is out, but curious if you have options in mind outside of that.... Otherwise, lowest difficulty with highest starting lives seems the way to go for high scores. :)

Pretty soon ill have options set.

*note...the limited edition box set is not limited solely to contest winners. Some are for members of the production team.

So what you are saying is CMart already has 2! :-)