IGNORED

The Official 2016 COPTER COMMANDOS High Score Competition

Rev

• 3 weeks later...

How are you guys so good! Sheesh!

Commander is highest difficulty.

The problem is there is no way to tell what difficulty was played from the cart.

Wow, must be something in the water their drinking... I need a lot of work to catch up with those scores...

If you play on invincible mode it will say on game over screen on cartridge.

If you play via the Rom, the final code will show every setting you chose after I translate the code.

The issue is that anyone can chose a different mode when playing via the cartridge because the code translater was not added at that time. So in theory, someone could play on 7 lives cadet...and another guy could choose 3 lives commander and when playing the cart I have no way of knowing that. Not so with the rom.

So. Just play and have fun and post your score and ill sort it out at the end and be fair. ;-)

In fact we had one :) Tropical Trouble is a game were you could camp and get infinite points without risking to die. Because of that we changed the scoring and the player who reached the highest Level with the LOWEST score had won. Of course just if two players reached the same level.

And dont worry, Copter Command is a game which rewards a bit of training.

Edited by Ignorama