IGNORED

The Official 2016 COPTER COMMANDOS High Score Competition

Rev

so did you play cadet or commander?

I played cadet, but the rules say you can play any level and options except for invincible.. But as you can see I must of been on level 256 when I decided to see if game would end and killed my self off... My score is about what you get more when you finish a level...

I played cadet, but the rules say you can play any level and options except for invincible.. But as you can see I must of been on level 256 when I decided to see if game would end and killed my self off... My score is about what you get more when you finish a level...

it actually does state you have to play cadet or commander. Im testing commander remix right now to see if i find a problem at 2.56 million then level 256 Edited by pimpmaul69

@ Crew

I am surprised why you did not get into the invincible mode. But in the Classic-Mode its still nearly impossible to die, because you get too many extra lives. Every 10.000 points in fact means you get one life for every single screen.

Did anything happen when you reached the 2.560.000 barrier?

@ Crew

I am surprised why you did not get into the invincible mode. But in the Classic-Mode its still nearly impossible to die, because you get too many extra lives. Every 10.000 points in fact means you get one life for every single screen.

what mode/difficulty were you in when you did it?

Commander/Remix, so the highest possible mode.

Here a video. I cut off the real gameplay (tactic and so on :D) but if you watch carefully you see that I was at 5 Copters and got to 6. From that on every single hit produces the "1 Up" Sound, despite the fact that it doesnt matter since I am invincible. But there are two versions of invincibility: In that video I just fly through every enemie. Sometimes you actually crash and both objects explode, but you do not lose a copter for that. (by the way, didnt I already send you the videos via Mail? ^^)

Sorry for the poor quality.

Edited by Ignorama

Commander/Remix, so the highest possible mode.

Here a video. I cut off the real gameplay (tactic and so on :D) but if you watch carefully you see that I was at 5 Copters and got to 6. From that on every single hit produces the "1 Up" Sound, despite the fact that it doesnt matter since I am invincible. But there are two versions of invincibility: In that video I just fly through every enemie. Sometimes you actually crash and both objects explode, but you do not lose a copter for that. (by the way, didnt I already send you the videos via Mail? ^^)

Sorry for the poor quality.
i couldnt watch an mp4 on my phone. Also it wasnt stated difficulty/mode

Let check your ears ;) I know you have to listen carefully, but you can clearly hear the sound when I hit a Enemy with my fire. May turn it louder.

Which difficulty are you playing? Remix is confirmed so far.

Edit: Nevermind, you already said it: Commander. I may try Cadet Remix the next run. As Crew pointed out both modes qualify for the competition and I hope that may there no invincible mode turns on.

Edited by Ignorama

Let check your ears ;) I know you have to listen carefully, but you can clearly hear the sound when I hit a Enemy with my fire. May turn it louder.

Edit: Nevermind, you already said it: Commander. I may try Cadet Remix the next run. As Crew pointed out both modes qualify for the competition and I hope that may there no invincible mode turns on.

yeah that would be good to have double checked.

As for commander: I checked that mode twice. Even if you get some randomness which allowes you sometimes to go on without beeing invincible it would be pretty unfair to judge it, because I played it two times to that stage and two times got invincible. After at least two hours of playing it would be a bit frustrating :)

Edited by Ignorama

@ Crew

Nothing happened at the score,,,,but I did hear the beep of getting extra lives every 10 000

Thing is I could of kept playing for ever.. thanks to pimpmaul69 for notifying me that after 2.56 mil it didn't matter.. save my hands/fingers from deforming... lol