IGNORED

How much do you think an Atari 2700 is worth?

atari2800man

I bought mine for 4,200.00!Id like to double or triple my money on selling it.your telling me that I wont get what I want for it?

Yeah maybe I will get lucky on ebay but I hate their 10% fee.if I got what I put into it,thatd be fine too.I spent 4600.00 on it.

Is it gonna be 5000.00 tomorrow?

• Like 4

Well I dont really know what its worth!plus people throw all different types of prices out there.I dont know what I can get.I based it off of what the last guys offer was to me,who replied.

Phillip (I used magic to obtain that name), I pointed out the fact that you said you paid $4200 for it and then today, you said you paid $4600 for it. The joke is, tomorrow you are going to claim that you paid $5000 for it. :P

And I really do own one of the few CX-2000's, but I am confused about why you would want to sell your 2700, but want to buy other prototype consoles. All of this is a bit strange, which is likely why someone asked how old you are. :?

I dont honestly deep down want to sell my atari 2700 at all.I was trying to see what people would offer if I played it out with you guys since I know you are the most knowledgable.yes 4200.00 is what I bought it for.As for the Atari 2000,yes send pics of your console on your bed,include yourself in the pic possibly.put in a very rare game that you own and show a pic of you playing it or it being on working.

Thanks!

As for the Atari 2000,yes send pics of your console on your bed,include yourself in the pic possibly.put in a very rare game that you own and show a pic of you playing it or it being on working.

Thanks!

On my bed and include myself? No. LOL

My CRT is in my office and I don't show up in mirrors or pictures. I'll come up with something later, need to get back to work.

There is so much wtf here, I'm surprised we made it this far without Shatner. Wireless controllers are good in one post, broken in another. Asking price goes from $15-25k to "at least what I paid," which is $4200 in one post and $4600 in another. Now bedroom pics? I broke! Sad times! Sleep in the cold! You'll never get my console you poopieheads!!!

• Like 2

I wasnt asking you to pose for a photoshoot for victoria secret.just show me that it works.No BS talk.Lets get a deal done if we can jesus christ!come on.I cant even find serious people to sell me their prototype atari consoles.Yeah my story may not of lined up,but come on?yeah would I like to get 15-25k for the atari 2700?sure,will it happen,no.I bought the system for 4200.00,could I get that?hell ya but thats not worth it.

Now for godsakes im willing to buy a cx2000!just show a pic or a few on tv with it in the background.

Now for godsakes im willing to buy a cx2000!just show a pic or a few on tv with it in the background.

It's understandable that you want to confirm the cx2000 exists since you don't know CPUWIZ. I can tell you though that he has been on this forum forever and has done business with many members. If he makes a deal with you, you can trust he will follow through on it. He's no scammer. If anything, he should be cautious of you since you have no history here.

Here's a link to the 6 pages of feedback he has in the user feedback forum.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/126958-cpuwiz/page-1?hl=+cpuwiz