IGNORED

How much do you think an Atari 2700 is worth?

atari2800man

First of I wasnt ever going to sell my Atari Cx2700.I never ever in a million years would ever think to do something that stupid.I was only trying to see how much my treasure was really worth and needed your opinions and facts.Now that I clarified that up.Yes im a freaking wild dog when it comes to collecting anything valueable!not just videogames.

I do really want a cx2000,and a cx5100 plus a cx3200.Do I have feedback yet,no but I sure do have the cash for it and I dont play around with people.im very much serious about prototype collecting,rares,homebrews,repros etc!I will be the most professional buyer on atari age.I love the atariage store!I think ive made my point.

I dont honestly deep down want to sell my atari 2700 at all.I was trying to see what people would offer if I played it out with you guys since I know you are the most knowledgable.yes 4200.00 is what I bought it for.As for the Atari 2000,yes send pics of your console on your bed,include yourself in the pic possibly.put in a very rare game that you own and show a pic of you playing it or it being on working.

Thanks!

We do have some pictures of a dude standing in a bathroom doorway. Does that count? He has an Atari shirt on.

This one, I guess:

attachicon.gifinterview_joe_decuir_2.png

8)

That's not on a bed though... does a lazyboy with an ottoman count?

Im 100% sure that people who invest their money in expensive antiques,cars,videogames,records,property, or in businesses and stock.They have cash to begin with.People do make crazy amounts of cash selling retro videogames and or having a complete collection.I dont want to deal with idiots.Please this is between CPUWIZ and me now.Enough guys!

• Like 1