IGNORED

How much do you think an Atari 2700 is worth?

atari2800man

Does anybody read anymore?

A.) There was no 2700 for sale.

B.) It was not a recently found 2700, this thread is years old.

C.) That guy was never serious about buying and left AA long ago, asking for his account to be deleted.

End of story.

For A), did I miss something in the thread? I just read through it and didn't see where it was confirmed he was a bullshitter?

For A), did I miss something in the thread? I just read through it and didn't see where it was confirmed he was a bullshitter?

He was interested in what it would go for, he had no intention of selling his 2700. He was interested in getting another proto system.

It was confirmed via PM, when he asked me to delete his account.

The exchange is just so odd, It's fascinating.

Gotta have some fun sometimes. If this dude was legit, I would have easily sold my CX2000 to him for $15K. I even went down to $10K, but he could not play by the rules and eventually decided all this was a bad idea and wanted his account deleted, which is not something we do for no reason.

I was confused about your 12 year old comment the other day, now I get it. I set my birthday, to the day I created my AA account, after the Nexus was gone.

I was referring to the age of the op. It just feels like a child with a few googled photos of the 2700. If op was a real person in possession of one, it baffles me that someone like that would have known what this was. enough to pay $4k at that. Definitely a few carts short of a full collection.