IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

One last crappy crapture from the $7 crap crapture card in crap quality before the elgato arrives....

https://youtu.be/Ra-NG00Qh-Q

I'm excited for you to get your ElGato capture. Did you get the HD60? Just curious. I absolutely love my HD60 and the raw video it captures looks so smooth. Unfortunately, when I export the files for upload, I have to strip them down a bit as it would take forever to get them onto my YouTube channel with my slow ass internet. It'll do your Jag games justice. Good luck with everything.

• Like 1

God! Where do I get all that money for the carts? Do you have any beta tester openings? :D

Nope sorry. Just my personal army of people who get sick to death of getting 10s of copies of slightly less (or, sometimes more) bugged games ;)

Be it planes in the sky or dudes on the ground, more shoot 'em ups on the Jaguar is awesome. = )

I agree. Because Trevor McFur said so.

I'm excited for you to get your ElGato capture. Did you get the HD60? Just curious. I absolutely love my HD60 and the raw video it captures looks so smooth. Unfortunately, when I export the files for upload, I have to strip them down a bit as it would take forever to get them onto my YouTube channel with my slow ass internet. It'll do your Jag games justice. Good luck with everything.

Just the HD - I have more need for the analogue port than 60fps HDMI I'll never use :)

Just the HD - I have more need for the analogue port than 60fps HDMI I'll never use :)

Yep. I don't really need the 60fps either, but that is because it takes too long to upload with my slow cable speeds. But the 60fps looks great when I am recording games from my iPad Pro, especially MC5 as it runs at 60fps and looks great. Man, I need to move back to the city so I can get faster speeds again. :mad:

Thought I'd upload the first level of Commando (Of course, I am cheating!)

Teh thought of uploading the binary didn't come to mind? :)

Great work, smooth and everything. But those diagonals still suck on the Jag controller. When you finally manage to hit it, you just want to walk off screen, diagonally :)

Edited by af0l