IGNORED

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

CyranoJ

Hehe, with the danger of repeating myself but as I saw them mentioned in the last posts and I agree: Flood, Silkworm and Turrican would make my day on the Jag, especially the first two since there are not many alternatives to play those today.

(I always hoped that Hyperforce would be like Turrican but no such luck... )

• Like 3

Can I hope that some of the following Atari ST Games Ported to Jaguar Carts ?

Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back,

Shadow of the Beast,

Rick Dangerous II,

Shadow of the Beast was a classic of the time. Sold many Amigas at least. Even made an appearance on Parker Lewis Can't Loose.

There was a Rick Dangerous 2? Was it any good?

As for Star Wars:Empire Strikes Back there is a reason there was never a Return of the Jedi of the vector type like the original Star Wars game: Empire Strikes Back as a vector game SUCKED.

• Like 1

Cyrano should start doing commissions, $30/hour for ports, how much would Elvira: The Arcade Game from ST to Jaguar cost me? Only a couple grand, right? = )

Well at least with this people would certainly be putting their money where their mouth is.

I never knew the ST had so many games. What about

Wacky Races

Thunder cats

Prince of Persia

Ghosts and goblins

Golden axe

Commando

The above sound really interesting off the bat. Golden Axe was one of my go to games for a while on the ST and Genesis.

Out of the recent ones suggested I like the idea of:

Flying Shark (Was one of my dad's favorite games), Rick Dangerous II, Golden Axe, Commando and Dynamo.

*however*

I'm feeling a bit burnt out lately. I really want to get Rebooteroids out, finish up the Minter cart, slowly clean up the remaining ports.... and take a long, long break from all the crazy (99% of you have no idea what actually goes on with some people or how much trouble they cause)

• Like 17

Flying Shark (Was one of my dad's favorite games), Rick Dangerous II, Golden Axe, Commando and Dynamo.

*however*

I'm feeling a bit burnt out lately. I really want to get Rebooteroids out, finish up the Minter cart, slowly clean up the remaining ports.... and take a long, long break from all the crazy (99% of you have no idea what actually goes on with some people or how much trouble they cause)

With all the cool things you've helped bring over to the Jaguar, you'd still go out on top without portin' over another thing. Out of those games you'd mentioned that interest you though, I'd like to say Golden Axe is definitely an awesome pick. = )

• Like 2

With all the cool things you've helped bring over to the Jaguar, you'd still go out on top without portin' over another thing. Out of those games you'd mentioned that interest you though, I'd like to say Golden Axe is definitely an awesome pick. = )

Thanks. My 'stressed out, need a break from all this' usually lasts about 3-4 days before I get restless :P

Please take the above statement as 99% of all of jagfolk are awesome!

• Like 7

*however*

Whatever you put out, I will buy! I would like you to consider super sprint on cart. :) Also, thunder cats sounds interesting. ;)

• Like 1

Whatever you put out, I will buy! I would like you to consider super sprint on cart. :) Also, thunder cats sounds interesting. ;)

Super Sprint would be great on cart! Such a simple but challenging game. A lot of the games here that have been released on cart show how games don't have to be complex and graphically outstanding to be great games. I was born in the early 70's and grew up on more simplistic, but fun games and there are so many times I miss that. Super Sprint reminds me of that feeling.

• Like 1