IGNORED

HSC12 Round 21:*Bonus* Catch-Up & Improve! New Games & Updated classics

therealbountybob

Found my mojo on Zeppelin and beat level 3, my map was not too far out but I figured out why I couldn't get back up was dependant on leaving a switched door open below. Was on my last man. Might have a bash at level 2 before the round is over. Along with the mojo I found my Bluetooth widget so here are my screenshots :)

post-19705-0-02848400-1450878756_thumb.jpg

post-19705-0-76188800-1450878757_thumb.jpg

post-19705-0-19617300-1450878759_thumb.jpg

post-19705-0-60247400-1450878760_thumb.jpg

post-19705-0-13228600-1450878762_thumb.jpg

post-19705-0-58793300-1450878763_thumb.jpg

post-19705-0-01583400-1450878765_thumb.jpg

post-19705-0-37897500-1450878793_thumb.jpg

Beamrider (Round 14) - 41,182

Beat my old score, but not the player above me

On top of the existing scoring we'll make it 1pt for playing (for everyone) too :thumbsup:

I've been tackling Zeppelin Level 2 but boy is it vast... not many adversaries, especially compared to level 3s hoards ... I have a basic map but it really is not very good as I started in the middle of a page of A4 and it has lots of bits all over the place :-o

After repeatedly failing to complete the final battle on H.D.Majesty I'm now taking a relaxing go on Robix :)

Its pretty quiet here in HSC land so for the final round of the season I've pencilled in a single game that I've not played much (to be fair to McKong) and is well rated and is new to the HSC! If anyone has an other ideas post away ;)

Tables Updated

I played a quick game of "Beamrider" today to test a new (to me) 19" TV that I pick up today for $10 at a thrift store. I did pretty good, so I compared my score to what I scored in the final table of the "Beamrider" round. I topped-out at 25,680 points (Level 14) on that table. In just one quick-to-play game today I scored higher than my best score when I played "for real." So, this score is worth posting... although I'm not sure if it will earn me more points.

Beamrider: 31,690 (Sector 15)(NTSC, Real 130XE)

post-4925-0-57657200-1451439873_thumb.jpg

I haven't noticed this mix-up listed in this thread yet (sorry if someone mentioned this already).

In the first posting of this thread, the games that are listed has Round 7 as "TRBB" own game: "Ramp Rage." This game was actually played in Round 8. The actual HSC12 Round 7 was called called Sheer Balloonacy and was made up of the following seven games:

1. Balloonacy
  2. Clowns and Balloons
  3. Crazy Clown Jumper
  4. Duck Arrow Balloon
  5. Pinhead
  6. Pooyan
  7. Up Up and Away

Here is a link to the Sheer Balloonacy round:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/237716-hsc12-round-7-sheer-balloonacy/

"Crazy Clown Jumper" has been one of my favorite games this season-- I'm glad that we tried it out! This has got to be one of the best-- and most addicting-- type-in games on any platform! If you missed playing this game this season, then make sure to squeeze in a few tries so that you can post a score.

(Perhaps Round 7 was overlooked on purpose because it was made-up of so many games ?)

• Like 1

I haven't noticed this mix-up listed in this thread yet (sorry if someone mentioned this already).

In the first posting of this thread, the games that are listed has Round 7 as "TRBB" own game: "Ramp Rage." This game was actually played in Round 8. The actual HSC12 Round 7 was called called Sheer Balloonacy and was made up of the following seven games:

1. Balloonacy
  2. Clowns and Balloons
  3. Crazy Clown Jumper
  4. Duck Arrow Balloon
  5. Pinhead
  6. Pooyan
  7. Up Up and Away

Here is a link to the Sheer Balloonacy round:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/237716-hsc12-round-7-sheer-balloonacy/

"Crazy Clown Jumper" has been one of my favorite games this season-- I'm glad that we tried it out! This has got to be one of the best-- and most addicting-- type-in games on any platform! If you missed playing this game this season, then make sure to squeeze in a few tries so that you can post a score.

(Perhaps Round 7 was overlooked on purpose because it was made-up of so many games ?)

Yes I left out the special game rounds to make life easy but as we have not many posts feel free to play any of them :)

Robix - improved my stage 3 score to 829 (+128) I need +1307 improvement over the 3 stages to earn a point, so I need to defeat the end of level bosses :-o

Stage 2: 1,355 +398

Whirlinurd level 10 a few times even with 6 nurds but not beaten it.

Edited by therealbountybob