IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - The hand that swats

RSS Bot

So I fought some more with Game Gear programming today. Today's goal was to get a fly swatter to move around the screen. After fiddling with the palette which wasn't working correctly for reasons I don't know, I finally got a good looking fly swatter complete with hand holding it in the game with transparency. I must have worked for at least 3 hours doing this. And my right eye is beginning to hurt. So I just took some chewable pain pills. I haven't had an eyeache for a long time, and I was happy. Well, happy isn't the word to describe it, more like eye-pain-free. I must have gotten angry about the game, but then sometimes I get angry at the game and my eye doesn't hurt. But at least I achieved my programming goal of the day. I think I'll take a break for a few days since I don't want my eye hurting constantly. The next goal is to get the fly on the screen. The score changes color from black to green once you start, but I think I might know why. It might have something to do with the palette programming part. Well, anyway, here's a picture of the game (so far) in action.

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-9475-0-83590900-1450159102.png

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-12550-the-hand-that-swats/