IGNORED

just can't get into EA's NCAA football series anymore

bigfriendly

When John Madden Football came out on the Sega Genises 25 years ago my friends and I were hooked. We followed the Madden series and played NCAA football for the PS1 and 2 for a long time. Maybe I have changed because now it seems more like work because NCAA football is so complicated. every button has a purpose and you just can't pick it up and play. As much as I enjoy watching college football it seems like I should like playing it on the PS3. Kind of reminds me of the control layout for the arcade game Defender when I was a kid. Ughhh! Does anybody else feel this way?

When John Madden Football came out on the Sega Genises 25 years ago my friends and I were hooked. We followed the Madden series and played NCAA football for the PS1 and 2 for a long time. Maybe I have changed because now it seems more like work because NCAA football is so complicated. every button has a purpose and you just can't pick it up and play. As much as I enjoy watching college football it seems like I should like playing it on the PS3. Kind of reminds me of the control layout for the arcade game Defender when I was a kid. Ughhh! Does anybody else feel this way?

I used to play Madden up until a few years ago, I got incredible tired of having to go out and spend $60 annually to get updated stats and everything. I still find it fun to play. I feel that sports games are getting too complicated.

• 2 weeks later...