IGNORED

A few neat items that sold

roadrunner

The Tengen ornament is probably not real. You can etch anything now with anything you want inside. I don't see any copyright on the Atari or anywhere else in the ornament. My guess is that if this was an official release, there would be copyright or registered marks on the item.

Funny thing is that it is dated 1991. I guess people can just make these at the mall and sell them for a nice profit.

• Like 1

The Tengen ornament is probably not real. You can etch anything now with anything you want inside. I don't see any copyright on the Atari or anywhere else in the ornament. My guess is that if this was an official release, there would be copyright or registered marks on the item.

Funny thing is that it is dated 1991. I guess people can just make these at the mall and sell them for a nice profit.

If this was an internal holiday gift item, it's unlikely they would have bothered with copyright symbols or other notices. I work for a large entertainment company and we regularly get gifts that have lots of well known corporate IP on them without such formalities. I'm not saying it couldn't be a fake, but copyright notice is not something that in and of itself would be dispositive of that fact.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...