IGNORED

Need help on a price please!

FibroFreak78

So I have this cib Atari game, Humpty Dumpty/Jack & Jill and I was wondering if anyone can lead me in the direction of the value of this? Only/last copy I saw sold on evilbay was the one I purchased for $15, but that doesn't help me much and vgpc says 10g's for a loose copy (lmao). So, yeah. There ya have it. Any info is appreciated. Ty

post-15735-0-03065100-1451317675_thumb.jpg

post-15735-0-77838400-1451317686_thumb.jpg

Cassette software usually doesn't fetch much at all. From what I've seen throughout the years, most seem to sell between $2-$20 (tops, for the right title to the right person). The $15 you paid is probably pretty accurate of its real value on eBay. Probably wouldn't have sold for that much here at AA. ;)

Thorn tapes aren't worth much. Usually it's work to sell them. If I sold one for $15 I would jump for joy. Even the carts are not worth as much as I'd expect them to be- including good rares like Carnival Massacre. But the tapes are something I sell for under $5 each in bundles when possible. I hate to tell you, but you overpaid at $15.

OT- And big ups to the gametz master, FibroFreak. Whenever I see your name in the rankings I wish I had time to enter some items there. I suspect that I won't get much attention since I don't have much Nintendo spare stuff.

Well it's not too rare. I do see those pop up once in a while on eBay. Since it's dumped already, a cassette, and not a very interesting title, it doesn't make it very valuable. It would be great if we could get scan of the manual for Atarimania. It's probably only a few pages like all the Thorn titles.

Allan