IGNORED

One liner contest

arcadeshopper

Ok I will bite...using RXB 2015E or RXB 2012:

1 CALL INIT :: CALL LOAD(9838,47,0,38,114,4,32,32,44,3,128) :: CALL LOAD(12032,0,0,48,0,2,255) :: CALL EXECUTE(9838)

This will Initialize lower 8K and run VMBR of entire screen copied to Lower 8K at >3000 how is that for Assembly in XB with a useful routine?

When TI BASIC was but a twinkle in the eye...

1 ON BREAK NEXT :: IF X=0 THEN CALL CLEAR :: PRINT " * TI BASIC V0.02 *": : :: X=1 :: GOTO 1 ELSE PRINT ">"; :: ACCEPT AT(24,2):A$ :: IF A$="NEW" THEN X=0 :: GOTO 1 ELSE IF A$<>"BYE" THEN PRINT A$:"* ERROR *": : :: X=1 :: GOTO 1 ELSE CALL CLEAR :: END

or if you don't wish to enter 9+ lines, remove the zip extension and place in classic99 disk folder

ONELINE.zip

* edit: corrected formatting to best of ability

Edited by InsaneMultitasker
  • Like 4

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt! Sorry, does not compute. :skull:

Hmm works fine on your PC with Classic99 or the other Emulators and there are RXB 2012 Cartridges out there.

Normal XB is so limited and finding something new after 35 years would be pretty much a miracle.

Edited by RXB

How do you like this? Kind of a worm or a bouncing ball that leaves a trace:

1 CALL SOUND(-20,-7,0):: B=B-(Y=0)+2*(Y=23):: A=A-(X=0)+2*(X=31):: CALL HCHAR(Y+1,X+1,92+45*(B=-A)):: Y=Y+B :: X=X+A :: CALL HCHAR(Y+1,X+1,111):: GOTO 1

Damn, I'm amazed at what you guys can do with one line of code, this one really impressed me.

• Like 3

here's mine strobe light program with variable delay

1 INPUT "TIME":T :: CALL CLEAR :: FOR N=1 TO 5 :: CALL SCREEN(2):: FOR D=1 TO T :: NEXT D :: CALL SCREEN(16):: FOR D=1 TO T :: NEXT D :: N=1 :: NEXT N

OR without delay

1  CALL CLEAR :: FOR N=1 TO 5 :: CALL SCREEN(2)::CALL SCREEN(16):: N=1 :: NEXT N
Edited by arcadeshopper

Ok I will bite...using RXB 2015E or RXB 2012:

1 CALL INIT :: CALL LOAD(9838,47,0,38,114,4,32,32,44,3,128) :: CALL LOAD(12032,0,0,48,0,2,255) :: CALL EXECUTE(9838)

This will Initialize lower 8K and run VMBR of entire screen copied to Lower 8K at >3000 how is that for Assembly in XB with a useful routine?

Cool when you do a 1 liner in RXB contest you can post that in there :) also it doesn't do anything visable just run then an rxb prompt

Greg

Here is a whole Drawing Program:

Use your Keyboard: Up, Down, Left, Right. You can even change the Pattern you draw, by pressing "2" and "3". "2" increases the Ascii Value, "3" decreases it.

It starts with an Asterix.

1 CALL KEY(1,K,S):: Y=MAX(1,Y+(K=5)-(K=0)):: X=X+(K=2)-(K=3):: C=C+(K=7)-(K=8):: CALL SPRITE(#1,79,5,Y*8-7,X*8+1):: CALL HCHAR(Y,X+1,42-C):: GOTO 1

Please don't move out of the screen as there was not enough space for protection against bad values.

Edited by kl99
  • Like 7