IGNORED

FS: Xbit Xbox - Component cables & Controllers

MotoRacer

For sale is a modded original Xbox equipped with the Xbit hard mod chip. Plays burned games and retail games. Fourth dip switch lets you go back to the original dashboard to change settings. Not sure if the hdd has been replaced. DVD drive is butter smooth. No emulators or anything installed (but there appears to be folders for that if you want to put them on yourself).

I'm not really an expert with knowing all you can do with this. I ended up getting a 360 to play my Xbox games instead. Comes with S style controller and pelican controller, with component and power cables.

Not asking the world for it as I honestly don't know what the Xbit chip is worth, that and I got the system for pretty cheap.

$50 obo. Shipping not included simply because the thing is rather heavy. In really nice physical condition. Hard pressed finding an old Xbox that isn't beat to hell. Will be packed well and securely. Pm me if you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer them.

post-44598-0-82381500-1451442138_thumb.jpeg

post-44598-0-47680300-1451442149_thumb.jpeg