IGNORED

Need a game...

Opry99er

Screenshot_2016-01-04-12-31-59_zpsve5o6f

Do NOT try to play this game on an Android phone... Impossible to do anything due to necessity of using buttons as much as disc. Finger slips off disc when trying to change your player using buttons.

I KNOW how to beat the crap out of the opponent... Just cannot accomplish it because of the emulator interface on my tiny phone screen.

Last night I was down 20-1 in the second inning when I turned it off. Not much better today

Screenshot_2016-01-04-23-00-45_zpshzeb0h

Difficulty Level 2:

This was a tight game... I was up 13-10 going into the 9th. Squeaked this one out by turning a 1-4-3 double play on a grounder up the middle. There was a runner on 3rd who got to home plate just as the out was made at first.

This game is really good... Again, I could have probably avoided many of these runs if I were playing on a real controller, but I am getting some excellent practice in now. :)

I don't think so... The primary issue I have is my finger slipping off the disc because there is no 'rim' like on a real controller. I also find the diminutive size of my overlay to be a hindrance due to there being so many buttons necessary for each baseball play. I will often reach to select the second baseman and get the center fielder instead... Or go for the first baseman and click the unused '6' button above it.

I am improving in that area, but disc slippage isn't likely to improve, even as I get better navigating the overlay.

Ah, I see. You need pimples for the buttons and the disc area so you get the tactile feel of where things are at without looking.

Grab another screen protector and cut out circles the proper size and stick them where they need to go. Now when you are using the disc you will feel the lip of the circle and know where it is; same for each button.