IGNORED

Protector

Xgames

one thing is the total carnage game a game that will last awhile or is it a short 10 lvl no replay value type game

The game is 10 times easier in 2 player mode, not only are you two guns, shooting in all directions you can cover each backs and become demigods.

You get a new continue every time you pick up the military neckless metal plate # badge what ever, so getting them is paramount. The game and its controls mess with your brain and energy after a while. Also there is a warp at the beginning of the game, enter it and enter codes (found on internet) and you can travel to your favorite part of the game for some instant fun.

Last, if you collect an amount of keys you can enter a pleasure dome needed to actually beat the game and see the winning demo. I'd say it has good replay-ability value IF you're into this kind of games. On top of that hit has the fun over-the-top kind of cynical humor from its era (ala Robocop, Terminator, Total recall).

I own it and play it from time to time. Me and my buddy are determined to finnish it with all the keys and all one day.

Someone should create and sell total carnage overlays!

Protector Resurgence buyers got that as a bonus. Not sure if it's still sold that way.

Hyperforce with oversized characters is my cup of tea.

Love to destroy endless troops of lame robots as well.

But I haven't tried it, so what do I know.

Hyperforce is more of an adventure/platform game, less of a run n' gun. Judging by screenshots it certainly appears to be a contra style game, but the meat of the game actually consists of 'find these 4 switches, located wildly across the level, to open the exit door'.

Re: Total Carnage: Levels are long and the game is pretty tough due to the controls. The keypad does allow for discrete aiming of your gun. Just throw an overlay on so your thumb can more easily glide over the buttons. That's the way I tried to like playing the game when I had it. :lol:

nice rendition, I have the arcade machine of this and it is very comparable.