IGNORED

Bowling League?

Opry99er

Anyone up for a bowling league?

Rules:

1) Equal groups of players in each team

2) Every Thursday we will start the week's game, bowling scores must be submitted by Sunday night 10P EST---must be a photo of your score onscreen.

3) 8 weeks of regular bowling league play, then a 2-4 team playoff to determine the champion team

4) Team captain is responsible for ensuring participation by all team members

5) Must play using the Mattel or SVA Bowling cartridge or ROM

****Each member of the winning team will receive a customized bowling trophy with engraving: "Intellivision Bowling League Champion--Season 1)

If there is enough interest, I will go ahead and start an official sign-up thread and work out more details and specifics.

:)

Coooool. :)

It is simple and fun. The controls take a bit of getting used to, but not bad... So far it looks like we have 5 participants?

Looking good. :)

I will come up with some cool ideas for mini-prizes and such.

The premise is you start your bowling 'game' on Thursday and must post your score by Sunday night at 10. The scores of each player on a team will be combined into one number and that will be the team score of the week.

Each Thursday, a designee (judge, if you will) will post that week's "Password" to the main League Thread. Each player must take a photo of his score on his screen or monitor with that password written on a piece of paper, taped up or held up by hand, to prove that score DID come from that week's playtime.

At the end of the 'season,' the teams scores will be added up the two highest scoring teams will enter a one game playoff. The members of the winning team will be awarded an "Intellivision Bowling League Champion" trophy. And perhaps other prizes as well. ;)

Should be fun!!!

Shooting for a minimum of 12 players so we can have at least 4 teams of 3.

Show your interest here!!! We are almost halfway to the minimum number of players we need!!

I'll jump in if there is a team that will have me. I took bowling lessons as a kid, and I am Polish. I think that means I have good genes for this. At least that is what my dad always told me. Maybe I just have good genes for drinking and smoking cigars. That's allowed, right? We need AA to sponsor us and throw down some cash for the shirts, just like the old days.

• Like 1