IGNORED

Where can I buy Intellivision Homebrews?

Hmm... Let me guess, you are going to bet against the HIVE because GroovyBee will never ever release anything, and stole people's money on his pre-orders, and has just provided fake "gifeos" not real screenshots, and has conned everybody into believing he is working on stuff when he is actually just out for a buck, and doesn't produce anything, and can't really program himself out of a paper bag, and, and, and... am I missing something else?

Go ahead, tell us which one you'll wager on. :roll:

And another Intellivision thread gone down the trenches...

• Like 1

Hmm... Let me guess, you are going to bet against the HIVE because GroovyBee will never ever release anything, and stole people's money on his pre-orders, and has just provided fake "gifeos" not real screenshots, and has conned everybody into believing he is working on stuff when he is actually just out for a buck, and doesn't produce anything, and can't really program himself out of a paper bag, and, and, and... am I missing something else?

i can always count on you for a good laugh. Groovybee already has shown several times he can program stuff, but there will always be people wanting to try to get a rise out of groovybee. I have to hand it to groovybee though, he has not let any of this get him riled up and start a pissing match with other people. So many other programmers across many platforms do. Long live the hive!!
  • Like 2

DZ, is it at all possible you can just fracking ignore William. You stir up as much shit as he does, if not more. Enough already.

What's it to you? There was absolutely no other reason for William to make that comment than to take another jab at GroovyBee. I call it as I see it. I hate all this innuendo bullshit that he and some others come with, making their thinly veiled insinuations. It's time people see how it's that sort of comment that brings poison to this community. At least they should have the balls to say those things directly rather than hide behind a "wink, wink, it's just a comment :ponder: "

So, you don't like it? Ignore it then.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1

The Hive Multicart was released back in October 2014, according to this article.

http://www.retrocollect.com/News/upcoming-intellivision-microsd-flash-cartridge-hive-due-for-release.html

What's it to you? There was absolutely no other reason for William to make that comment than to take another jab at GroovyBee. I call it as I see it. I hate all this innuendo bullshit that he and some others come with, making their thinly veiled insinuations. It's time people see how it's that sort of comment that brings poison to this community. At least they should have the balls to say those things directly rather than hide behind a "wink, wink, it's just a comment :ponder: "

So, you don't like it? Ignore it then.

-dZ.

Yup. It is true. My wager comment was innuendo. However, you of all people should appreciate it as you are a master of innuendo. If you 'hate all this innuendo bullshit' then please stop it yourself. You do far more of it than ANYONE on this forum. I probably shouldn't have made a post like you do on a regular basis. I didn't expect you would lose it. Why are you getting cranked up and 'white knighting' for GB? Why so sensitive? Do you take it as a personal affront?

And, yes, I have the balls to say it. Groovy Bee has shipped nothing for the Intellivision. We are a few weeks from the 3rd anniversary of Rocketeer's announcement. But,.... nobody cares,.... so it's not important. Chill.

And, yes, I have the balls to say it. Groovy Bee has shipped nothing for the Intellivision. We are a few weeks from the 3rd anniversary of Rocketeer's announcement. But,.... nobody cares,.... so it's not important. Chill.

I know you blame GroovyBee for many things, but perhaps it's time to let it go? It's been three years, so why do you continue trying to instigate angst and fury against him when even you can tell that nobody cares?

That's just rabble-rousing, and it's more poison for this community. It certainly does not help to endear you to your real and potential customers, so why keep it up?

-dZ.

• 5 months later...

Just got my AV modded INTV back and on a serious homebrew kick!

Anyone have an extra copy of Space Patrol, or know where it is available still?

This one is topping my "want" list now that i've been playing it on my ST and 5200. Fangs.

Eric plans to sell his 1st(?) run copy of Space Patrol later this summer.

• Like 2

Space Patrol and Christmas Carol are both games that could be re-released as "anniversary editions" in a ziploc bag and sell another 100 each, if anecdotal evidence on the AA forums can be believed.

AE- in CIB , I m sure they would sell,..

I guess that is the catch-22 then. "The whole box thing" costs more to produce than is realistic when talking 100 copies.

I think the collectors that all want Christmas Carol or Space Patrol already have it (and have more than 1 CIB already).

The people coming along now are like @travistouchdown, they just got into the Inty and want to play known fun games. I doubt the pile of games they got with their newly-found system is CIB and they probably don't care. They probably don't want to be in the 125 Club. They probably want to play, play play, and getting a cart in a baggie would do the deal.

If jZ or dZ were interested in making more carts available, why put additional pressure on them to do the extra CIB overhead (adding time as well as money), when a Super Pro Budget Anniversary Edition would let them get a cart (with proper label) to people willing to pay? The demand is probably pent-up enough that selling 100 bare games would sell for minimum effort all around, and on top of that the pristine CIB collections would keep their uniqueness (and collectability value) because the SPBAE would be different.

Of course I have no idea what it costs to manufacture a cart, so I don't know the ROI figures, but I still maintain that spending the least amount of effort to put fun in the hands of people that want to just play the games is worthwhile.

AE- in CIB , I m sure they would sell,..

• Like 1