IGNORED

Intellivision Bowling League

Opry99er

I'm playing it on my modded xbox on the Intellivision emulator and the screen is defaulted widewidth and I can't seem to narrow it without the last digit being shown half out. In future games I'll play it on the console or the PS2 Intellivision Lives disc to prevent that. I had my xbox hooked up so I wouldn't have to go through the hassles.

Very nice opening score!!!!

I have full editing permission on the top post. I will be posting the passwords there from now on. :)

we still need to know what time zone the week ends with.

EDIT: nm. I saw your post. Probably should put that in the first post too.

Edited by pimpmaul69

Very nice opening score!!!!

I have full editing permission on the top post. I will be posting the passwords there from now on. :)

Thanks!! My best was a 151. Then as I was playing yesterday. I got a 153, 161, 171, then a 214. I figured 214 was pretty tough to top so I ended it there. I can't believe I have never gave this game more play time it is so addicting and you got me to enjoy it!:)

• Like 1

Nurmix, if you can draft two more bowlers and each have scores posted by Sunday, that would be fine. After the first week is complete, there will be no new teams admitted into the league.

***The top post has been amended with time zone info and the Week #1 password.

Nurmix, if you can draft two more bowlers and each have scores posted by Sunday, that would be fine. After the first week is complete, there will be no new teams admitted into the league.

***The top post has been amended with time zone info and the Week #1 password.

Any takers here?

I played this a lot as a kid, and got pretty good at it, but it's been a while..

I know Rick Reynolds is already on Balls Of Steel (heh heh). I'll see if I can get my other co-host Will involved.

In retrospect, we should have done a Team Intellivisionaries!

• Like 1

The Walter Sobchaks have completed this round with a total of 625 in week #1!

Next week we will likely spend some more time with the game, but work schedule will not allow us to play much more this weekend. The boy and I both hit our best scores ever, so I thought we would go ahead and post them. :)

Sobchaks fo' life!!!

Will update the top post with submitted scores later. :)