IGNORED

Judges are working ;)

Hi everyone.

Now that the IntyBASIC 2015 Programming Contest has been closed, the judges have a lot of work going there! :)

I'm glad to say there are some impressive entries, nonetheless the community is the winner with so many programmers interested in our beloved Intellivision consoles.

Let me introduce again the judges:

• Albert, yes, it's right, the all-powerful boss of Atariage.
  • GroovyBee, the creator of the Bee cartridge and amazing games.
  • nonner242, Intellivision fan and blessed designer of games art.
  • retroillucid, founder of Collectorvision games and publisher of Intellivision games.
  • nanochess, the same guy that walks and writes this :grin: well, ok, I wrote the IntyBASIC compiler ;)

The results should be available at end of January.

The participants: atari2600land, Carlsson, catsfolly, CrazyBoss, Emerson, freewheel, fsuinnc, mmarrero, PuzZler, Shalmezad and tuatuara21.

To all of you: BIG THANKS! :party: :) :music:

• Like 11

As a request, if you do decide to make me the winner, please let me know in advance. I need to inform the local authorities here for the ensuing riot control they will have to be prepared for and/or for the big parade in the city, and stadium presentation and honours here.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 3

As a request, if you do decide to make me the winner, please let me know in advance. I need to inform the local authorities here for the ensuing riot control they will have to be prepared for and/or for the big parade in the city, and stadium presentation and honours here.

Thanks in advance.

Lol!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm posting an update of my game on my thread. I know my timing isn't the best, but since my Contest Entry was really not ready, and only submitted with encouragement from the Community, it's still not to my liking.

All I'm doing is just getting a link ready to a much better version than the early prototype Contest version.

Please don't take this as some cheap attempt to "influence" the judges (It was way too late for that weeks ago!) I just want my game to get better attention than a very early prototype. (Then again, it's still a WIP - but a much better one! :-D )

But, hey, while you're all waiting for the decision, can I interest you all in a game of Bowl Bust - version 0.38? Hope you have fun. :)

• Like 1