IGNORED

Leisure Suit Toby for ColecoVision

retroillucid

Amazing job J-F getting these screens to look so much like the originals. I don't know how you do it. And the first babe looks hot :-o ..... I can't wait to see more!

This will be worth the wait. I never thought I would see LSL on the CV. Please take your time and make this one a classic :)

Thanks! :)

I'm indeed trying to stay as close as possible to the original game

Now, how I do it...

Well, I'm using a simple paint program and I use the Colecovision color palette to fill each screen (256/192)

Really impressive work! I'm a fan of the original game -- bought the VGA version (the upgrade) when I was probably too young to be playing it. :lol: Been a fan of the series ever since.

I've talked to Al Lowe before via e-mail and he's a very cool guy. Has his own website and everything. I'm sure if you contacted him via e-mail he'd be very interested in the project and would probably even give it his blessing.

I KS'd the recent re-make also, which was a very good game also in it's own right even if it didn't really add that much.

• Like 1

aaah! the Babes!!! ..that's become interresting!!! ... they are awesome!!! ;-) ;-)

A side that, do you have an idea how you programmer will manage the fact that Larry when he walks can go behind some background and in front of others?

On a PC and most of other computers it is easy to manage , but with the Colecovision/MSX VDP that's another challenge...

aaah! the Babes!!! ..that's become interresting!!! ... they are awesome!!! ;-) ;-)

A side that, do you have an idea how you programmer will manage the fact that Larry when he walks can go behind some background and in front of others?

On a PC and most of other computers it is easy to manage , but with the Colecovision/MSX VDP that's another challenge...

Thanks J-P

As for Larry walking behind some backgrounds, we may just end up doing ''cuts'' instead of walking behind walls

Oh, here's a new screen, just for you ;) :P

post-11933-0-10827400-1452893793_thumb.png

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 1

So why is it with your images that when I click on the thumbnails they open up smaller? I thought the idea of thumbnails was that when you click on them they get bigger.

and this looks amazing!

You had to mention things getting bigger - clicking really isn't the best technique for that - :-D

• Like 1

I'll be honest, since you mentioned this, I thought it was a very good idea

I've always been against any form of censorship anyway so....

Can the ColecoVision community can handle an Unrated version of this game?

I mean, it's just 8-bit tities afterall....

Yes I can. After all, if naked boobies offend someone, they sure as hell shouldn't be buying or playing Leisure Suit. ColecoVision boobies for the win...

• Like 1