IGNORED

HSC13 Round 1 Poll

Pick something for round 1!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Details of the games and links are on the post below

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I've selected some great suggestions for the first poll, so pick one! If you've not added your 5 favourites to the games list then please do so. We'll start play on Thursday 21st Jan :)

Runner up games will usually go through to the next poll, others may re-appear later on in the season. More info on the games may be found on atarimania. Any questions just post :)

Ixion

ixion.png

HSC Rating 10

This is superb, bash the balls around the screen to fill in the gaps in the background tiles shoot the enemy gun turrets, collect the letters IXION. Good balls, bad balls, great balls of fire :-o:grin:

Fandal has the fixed "Happy Hero" version (XEX) - the one on atarimania has corrupted graphics and sound.

Neptune's Daughter

neptunes_daughters.png

HSC Rating 7

Fairly easy game to start with but does get increasingly harder though somewhat repetitive, though somewhat repetitive. Shoot the octopus and various growing thingys, escape each screen... warning: contains some nudity! Fandal XEX

Super Pac-Man

post-19705-0-35730100-1453027785_thumb.png

HSC Rating 8

Door busting madness, pac-man on steroids. Great, intense game.

Atarionline.pl XEX Listen to the new Antic Pod Cast from Landon Dyer who was the programmer of Super Pac-man and Donkey Kong no less :)

Fort Apocalypse

fort_apocalypse.png

HSC Rating 8

Excellent cavern based chopper shooter, slightly flawed scoring as you get points for destroying all the scenery, completable and think it has a ranking so we can use that too. Fandal XEX

Toy Swap

toyswap.png

HSC Rating: U

From the abbuc software contest, a nice game where you align three tiles and try to drop down/destroy items, has some variation in the game. Info, video and download v1.02a (XEX/ATR) on vitoco's web site :)

Edited by therealbountybob
  • Like 1

Woah! 19 votes it's a long time since we've seen that :thumbsup: Well it was the start of last season, let's hope we have a few more. I've finished spamming everyone and doing the world HSC promotion tour so we might get a few new, and a few returning seasoned players. We'll start play tomorrow evening THU 21st :)

• Like 1

The poll still tied so I'll leave a little longer... [ok still tied so in the morning, I'll set the alarm early!] joysticks ready :)

Welcome to MacRorie and to Dope from Poland :thumbsup: hope we have a few more of you atarionline.pl guys too :thumbsup:

Edited by therealbountybob