IGNORED

Snatcher for ColecoVision

retroillucid

• 3 months later...

Hi, I started working on graphics for the CV about a month ago and remembered this forum as I'm a huge fan of Snatcher. I noticed that their could be a few improvements made to the first translated picture of Gillian Seed:

post-26314-0-94779000-1475790996_thumb.png

Not trying to step on anyone's toes. Just wanting the end product to be as stellar and awesome as the original. :)

illya

• Like 2

I am wondering if someone would put a print of these games out on reproduction? I really hate CDRs as they are so flaky and it would be great to see a print of these made.

Does anyone know any small repro houses that do this sort of thing?

I am going to contact https://pceworks.wordpress.com/to see if he is interested or if it is even possible. I bought the reproduction of Dracula X in both English and Japanese translations.

• Like 1

I am wondering if someone would put a print of these games out on reproduction? I really hate CDRs as they are so flaky and it would be great to see a print of these made.

Does anyone know any small repro houses that do this sort of thing?

I am going to contact https://pceworks.wordpress.com/to see if he is interested or if it is even possible. I bought the reproduction of Dracula X in both English and Japanese translations.

those repro are of good quality?