IGNORED

Struggling to transfer St ports to cd

AtariDean

I have down loaded jaguar cd creator , also disc juggler. From what I've read track one shoul be a audiu file , track 2 a boot loads rand then the file , this one was Joast .but on jag cd creator it's only writing 1st file then comes up access denied to write boot loader. On disc juggler can't work out how to do it wasted 8 CDs trying and just got a 7 sec audio file . Grrrrr

I have down loaded jaguar cd creator , also disc juggler. From what I've read track one shoul be a audiu file , track 2 a boot loads rand then the file , this one was Joast .but on jag cd creator it's only writing 1st file then comes up access denied to write boot loader. On disc juggler can't work out how to do it wasted 8 CDs trying and just got a 7 sec audio file . Grrrrr

Grrrr? You want Raaaawwwrrrr!

I gave you the link before: http://reboot.atari.org/new-reboot/burning.html

Maybe you should stick to one thread and you'll keep track of where you where up to? :0)

• Like 2

Good to know you've got it all working. For now stick to the .abs files. Most, if not all of the .rom files in the st ports will not play from CD.

Problem it was 2am here when I converted Barbarian and wrote to disc, now trying to do some more but cant get jiffi to run , cant remember how I got it working lastnite. I click on each folder in jiffi to open and doesn't open. Just when things looked promising

Problem it was 2am here when I converted Barbarian and wrote to disc, now trying to do some more but cant get jiffi to run , cant remember how I got it working lastnite. I click on each folder in jiffi to open and doesn't open. Just when things looked promising

you dont need to click folders, you first need to run the jiffi.exe program, then click the open source button then pick the abs file you want to use

then if you want a cd image click the uls boot cd tick box and press create files

• Like 1

you dont need to click folders, you first need to run the jiffi.exe program, then click the open source button then pick the abs file you want to use

then if you want a cd image click the uls boot cd tick box and press create files

CheeRs wondered how I got it working in the early hours this morning, I was 3am by the time I went to bed, eyes where all blury lol