IGNORED

NOX / Death Chase

BinaryStar

• 2 weeks later...
www.binarystarsoftware.com

NOX/Death Chase and Galaxy Wars / Space Launcher

The wait is over! New Vectrex Titles available from Binary Star Software!

Subscribers to the Binary Star Software email newsletter list were notified today of their early access to ordering for the boxed releases of both NOX/Death Chase and Galaxy Wars / Space Launcher.

Binary Star Software (Chris Malcolm) and Jim Watt (author of NOX) will also be appearing at Revival Summer Solstice in Walsall, UK tomorrow (Saturday 30th July) to demonstrate a few of their games and previewing the new Light Gun (lightgun) hardware. They should also have a small number of games with them at the event to sell. Check for demo and availability at starting Saturday at 11 AM.

NOX/Death Chase:

Inspired by Exidys 1976 controversial two player arcade game ‘Death Race’. released on cartridge alongside the excellent variation on Atari’s ‘Sprint’ , ‘NOX’ by J. Watt. The previews for both of theses titles have shown them to be Excellent implementations on the Vectrex platform. Both "Death Race" and "NOX" are a box release. Included in the boxed release is an original GCE/MB era themed standard size box with custom artwork by Jim Watt, custom labeled game cartridge, instructions, and professionally produced screen overlay with full die-cut curved area for the finger hole.

Galaxy Wars / Space Launcher:

"Galaxy Wars" and "Space Launcher" are two games inspired by Universal/Taito and Nintendo respectively. Faithful re-imaginings of both classic titles. Included in the boxed release are form fitting gift-sized box with custom label, custom labeled game cartridge, and instructions.

If you have not signed up for Binary Star Software's mailing list then now is the time. To sign up for Binary Star Software's email newsletter list see the web site at www.binarystarsoftware.com. To sign up view any news topic on the site and leave a relay while clicking the checkbox to "Sign me up for the newsletter!".

Revival Summer Solstice 2016 by REVIVAL Retro Events (RRE) information: http://www.revivalretroevents.co.uk/index.php/next-event

Related threads on Vector Forums (AKA Vector Gaming Forums):

13892013_10153762475257997_905101682601913892299_10153762474902997_5891072426739

Related YouTube Videos Here:

NOX :

Death Chase :

#Vectrex

#NOX

#DeathChase

#GalaxyWars

#SpaceLauncher

#AtariSprint

#RevivalSummerSolstice2016

#RevivalRetroEvents

#revivalrevents

• Like 1

www.binarystarsoftware.com

NOX/Death Chase and Galaxy Wars / Space Launcher

The wait is over! New Vectrex Titles available from Binary Star Software!

Subscribers to the Binary Star Software email newsletter list were notified today of their early access to ordering for the boxed releases of both NOX/Death Chase and Galaxy Wars / Space Launcher.

Binary Star Software (Chris Malcolm) and Jim Watt (author of NOX) will also be appearing at Revival Summer Solstice in Walsall, UK tomorrow (Saturday 30th July) to demonstrate a few of their games and previewing the new Light Gun (lightgun) hardware. They should also have a small number of games with them at the event to sell. Check for demo and availability at starting Saturday at 11 AM.

NOX/Death Chase:

Inspired by Exidys 1976 controversial two player arcade game ‘Death Race’. released on cartridge alongside the excellent variation on Atari’s ‘Sprint’ , ‘NOX’ by J. Watt. The previews for both of theses titles have shown them to be Excellent implementations on the Vectrex platform. Both "Death Race" and "NOX" are a box release. Included in the boxed release is an original GCE/MB era themed standard size box with custom artwork by Jim Watt, custom labeled game cartridge, instructions, and professionally produced screen overlay with full die-cut curved area for the finger hole.

"Galaxy Wars" and "Space Launcher" are two games inspired by Universal/Taito and Nintendo respectively. Faithful re-imaginings of both classic titles. Included in the boxed release are form fitting gift-sized box with custom label, custom labeled game cartridge, and instructions.

If you have not signed up for Binary Star Software's mailing list then now is the time. To sign up for Binary Star Software's email newsletter list see the web site at www.binarystarsoftware.com. To sign up view any news topic on the site and leave a relay while clicking the checkbox to "Sign me up for the newsletter!".

Revival Summer Solstice 2016 by REVIVAL Retro Events (RRE) information: http://www.revivalretroevents.co.uk/index.php/next-event