IGNORED

NOX / Death Chase

BinaryStar

I ordered mine as well! So pumped!

Does anyone know if you get two boxes and one cart or how it goes?

EDIT: I'm sure it's a double sided box. Sorry... when I get excited I get dumb. I even figured this out yesterday.

You're better than me, I had to email about the boxes to find out its double sided, which I think is pretty freakin' cool. Edited by TMOSteel

You're better than me, I had to email about the boxes to find out its double sided, which I think is pretty freakin' cool.

I think a lot more releases should be "double sided" two games on one cart in one CIB is a beautiful thing.

I'm an overlay nerd so I thought I was gonna miss out on this release and I couldn't figure out 2 + 2 when I was hung up on trying to get my order in.

More cheers more beers, we all got a great package. Binary should do more double releases!

I think a lot more releases should be "double sided" two games on one cart in one CIB is a beautiful thing.

I'm an overlay nerd so I thought I was gonna miss out on this release and I couldn't figure out 2 + 2 when I was hung up on trying to get my order in.

More cheers more beers, we all got a great package. Binary should do more double releases!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I hope you enjoy the games when they arrive. Technically, there are 3 games on the NOX/DC cartridge but I'll leave it up to you guys to find out how to get to "Skull Soccer" ;)

And the same goes for Galaxy Wars/Space Launcher and the 2 player "Space Race" ;)

Atari driving controllers are supported.

Oh one minor clarification. When you say the driving controller is supported, does that include the button for acceleration? I ask because from what I hear Pole Position on Vectrex supports the driving controller but only for turning, you still have to reach another controller for acceleration and shifting gear. Does NOX use the driving controller button?

Using the Atari driving controller in port 2, you can only use it for steering and buttons 3 and 4 on the Vectrex controller for gear/pedal. It is not possible to use the button on the Atari driving controller for acceleration without making an adapter as the pin it uses is used by the joystick Y axis on the Vectrex controller.

Edited by KidQuaalude

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bill,

I'm afraid shipping was delayed by a couple weeks as the foam inserts for NOX/DC came later than we expected. However, I am currently shipping out the first 100 orders so I would expect you should all have your copies in 1-2 weeks depending on your location. Folks in UK/Europe should expect their copies this week or next.

I hope the games are worth the wait :)

Edited by KidQuaalude

Hi Bill,

I'm afraid shipping was delayed by a couple weeks as the foam inserts for NOX/DC came later than we expected. However, I am currently shipping out the first 100 orders so I would expect you should all have your copies in 1-2 weeks depending on your location. Folks in UK/Europe should expect their copies this week or next.

I hope the games are worth the wait :)

Thanks for the update. Not a problem. Just wanted to check.

Btw love the display of boxes. ?

Edited by Atari_Bill