IGNORED

NOX / Death Chase

BinaryStar

got mine today & played a 3 round game of Death Chase first. won first round , A.I. got 2'nd round making me nervous for the 3'rd round. I clutched-out the final victory & won the coveted trophies

Gave NOX a spin, was gonna use my Atari driving controller but forgot I need to neatly modify the DB9 connector. :rolling: I was giggling as I was just bouncing off walls & winding up in wrong direction & getting pissed I couldn't make opponent cars spin out as much as I was :mad:

thanks a bunch goona bring it for New years party @ neices & nephews :spidey:

Edited by chas10e
  • Like 2

My copy arrived today. Good sturdy packaging, plus a handful of chocolates were included!

The manuals, screen overlays, box, etc. all look excellent.

I have sat down and played each of the two games for about 10-15 minutes each so far, and I am very pleased.

I thought I would like Death Chase more, but I find NOX is both challenging and fun - I think I prefer it of the two games, but both are very good.

Nice effort!

post-8320-0-87303200-1483582942_thumb.jpg post-8320-0-84960900-1483582977_thumb.jpg post-8320-0-13741000-1483583003_thumb.jpg

Edited by ls650
  • Like 3

Yes, the '2 player' option selected carries through to Skull Soccer.

Been working 7 days a week / most 12 hours day - so haven't had time to say that I did receive my games (Thanks!). Did play each game for 4-5 minutes - enjoyed them all.

Jeff

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

My copy arrived today. Good sturdy packaging, plus a handful of chocolates were included!

The manuals, screen overlays, box, etc. all look excellent.

I have sat down and played each of the two games for about 10-15 minutes each so far, and I am very pleased.

I thought I would like Death Chase more, but I find NOX is both challenging and fun - I think I prefer it of the two games, but both are very good.

Nice effort!

attachicon.gifNOX_A - Edited.jpg attachicon.gifNOX_B - Edited.jpg attachicon.gifNOX_C - Edited.jpg

You got Death Race and NOX candy with yours?

Winner!

;)

• 2 weeks later...