IGNORED

SGM Shipping. Speech Game Module.

juice2839

I am happy to announce the SGM compatible Speech Game Module is shipping. The first handful of units will ship this week to the individuals who have been so generous to help and fund the project. I will offer 2-3 special editions on Ebay this week. Maybe I will make them with custom aluminum cases or something that makes them unique. The remaining units I will offer to the AA group as first come first shipped. Keep in mind that shortly the game Bezerk will be released that takes advantage of the Speech Game Module sometime soon and also another game that uses it within 10-21 days hopefully.

Thanks for the support.

Would be nice if those "some" could give feedback in this thread :)

I would definately be interested in one of these wether boxed or loose.

Are there any pictures of the "non Famicon cased" Speech Game Module?

I just posted some pics in my recent post: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/237287-why-i-got-back-into-collecting-colecovision/?p=3426462

For information, this expansion use high quality PCB design, made in USA and assembled in USA.

It not use low cost chines services...

So this is a high-quality bootleg?

C'mon guys. You're looking pretty arrogant going so far as to copy the SGM initials and attacking Opcode in the inlines.

I'll not buy one of these nor code anything for your module.

• Like 3

So this is a high-quality bootleg?

C'mon guys. You're looking pretty arrogant going so far as to copy the SGM initials and attacking Opcode in the inlines.

I'll not buy one of these nor code anything for your module.

It's sad that you have decided this. Luckily there has been a tremendous amount of support outside the forums from programmers and coleco fans through private messages.. The fact that the forum moderators are so biased has caused many to shy from publicly praising the work involved in producing a superior shipping product. I just want to thank them all and I will continue to make great things for the Colecovision despite the few people that continue to hold on to the hope of vapor hardware from others.

Also I would like to point out that porting software from other games systems that is copyrighted is copyright infringement. This is exactly what opcode does..

One last note: Please be aware that any software released by anyone that specifically blocks the Speech Game Module will be released by me as a fully fuctional game for free.

Edited by juice2839