IGNORED

Petition for Air Strike to be finished and released

Here is a petition for airstrike for the intellivision , To be finished and released CIB.

According to Rev., The ROM is not finished and may not be released or canceled. So I'm trying to drum up support do have rev to change his mind . And have someone finish the ROM so we can have airstrike finally come to the light of day. Like other unreleased Mattel games I am looking forward to having this one as well so please support and telling rev , that we want this game released and with quest for the Intellivoice as well??

Edited by atari5200dude82
  • Like 1

Finishing this game was out of my control guys. But fear not! From what I hear there are plenty of other games on the horizon from many publishers.

But I agree it would be cool to have it. ;-)

Thanks Rev for the update and helping releasing more unreleased Mattel games . I am , and sure others as well much appreciate what u done and giving us new games and such . Thank u very much . And 3 cheers for REV . ??????

Edited by atari5200dude82

• 2 months later...

I, too, was watching that particular auction with some interest, just not that much interest. It definitely shows which of those games has the most support behind it. I also think it is an unfortunate situation. If anyone with one of the special burners can take half finished roms and throw it on a cart and make a quick $35-$90, it doesn't seem like much incentive to actually finish the game. I could see a blix situation for hardcore collectors. Luckily for me, I just buy the games I think look like fun so I don't have to keep up with the Jones'. I know that most of the people with the special power of the burner seem like good people who want to further the community, if there is easy money eventually others will find a way to do it, too.

• Like 1

Well thats a ashamed, that it never got finished and released. I was watching some of the auctions as well. i was surprised to see some unfinished games titles, like Gridshock, Space shuttle and others. i would very much. like to see Quest for the Intellivoice to be finished and get released cib treatment. I t will be one of the best Intellivoice games.

Maybe someone can finish Airstike .

Wasn't implying any would come from you. I know why these existed...I'm find with those on CuttleCarts and flashbacks.

Demand sometimes finds a way of being met is all.

Not from me. Those were one time test carts I had done for real hardware/cart testing. I don't normally sell cart only. But anyone else is free to do whatever.

Wasn't implying any would come from you. I know why these existed...I'm find with those on CuttleCarts and flashbacks.

Demand sometimes finds a way of being met is all.

Was just making sure everyone knew. ;-)

I have a feeling it will one day be released. Either fixed or from scratch. Only time will tell.

Not from me. Those were one time test carts I had done for real hardware/cart testing. I don't normally sell cart only. But anyone else is free to do whatever.

Not exactly free to do whatever; Ebay does have a policy. "We don't allow replicas, counterfeit items, or unauthorized copies to be listed on eBay"

Not exactly free to do whatever; Ebay does have a policy. "We don't allow replicas, counterfeit items, or unauthorized copies to be listed on eBay"

I wish I knew that policy when I bought that Rolex watch for 199.00. I knew it was too good a deal.

they could give 2 shits about that. I had my first ebay account banned because i refuse to pay for what i found out were bootleg star wars dvd's. I repeatedly communicated with someone from ebay about it but they refused to do anything about it and locked up my ebay account for it. There is no way i was i paying $130 for dvr discs that claim to be "superbit" discs Edited by pimpmaul69