IGNORED

cart reprogramming info needed.

webhead

hello there I have taken one of my carts apart has two chips inside anyone know what they are search for there number online but not coming up with a lot.

just wondering can I unsolder and put sockets in then use some eproms to put homebrew and demos on there , as I have a programmer for all chips and eproms.

I could fill the flash types I have with a demo to fill whole of the chips up .

just wondered if anyone has any info on what exactly is in there .

as theres two chips I take it half goes on one then another half goes on the other to make a full program game demo whatever cheers.

hello there I have taken one of my carts apart has two chips inside anyone know what they are search for there number online but not coming up with a lot.

just wondering can I unsolder and put sockets in then use some eproms to put homebrew and demos on there , as I have a programmer for all chips and eproms.

as theres two chips I take it half goes on one then another half goes on the other to make a full program game demo whatever cheers.

intellivision games arent like other system carts. You cant just swap out the eproms. You have to replace the boards. There are 3 people making boards for the intellivision.

My understanding is that they are 10-bit ROM chips made by General Instrument. The early games would have had 4K chips (maybe 2K chips). I don't think there were ever 10-bit eproms. The prototype cartridges (T-cards) that Mattel used with eproms had two 8-bit chips to store what one 10-bit rom chip would have. A similar chip would be General Instrument RO-3-9500 which was an early 28 pin 2K ROM chip.