IGNORED

Working copy of 'Legends of Valour?'

I found a boxed addition of this game, complete, at a Goodwill for $3 a while ago, but when I got it home, the disks were all bad, I would have returned it, but i want the box and manual and map! So, since I only payed $3 I kept it. But, I've been trying to locate a working copy of the game online for it ever since, from some of these hacking crews, but none of the few I've found seems to be good cracks, they either just don't load, or crash soon after I start a game. Can anyone direct me to a working copy of this game? Or could it be that my ST or version of TOS is the problem, and one or more of these might work on another ST? I have a 1040STf with V.1.0 TOS. Anyone have any insight either way?

Thanks, but I had downloaded a copy from LGD, it was the first one I tried, and it didn't work. They also say right there on that link that they don't garuantee games to work, even if the e-mail them to you, so I'm sure it would be the same one...the price is great, if I could trust it worked. Thankyou anyway for the link.

Archived