IGNORED

Digimon Story - Cyber Sleuth

KeeperofLindblum

I decided to pick this up on a whim because it is a turn-based RPG for the PS4. I will also admit that I have always liked Digimon although I haven't seen all the different series.

Gameplay is where this game is at. You can create Digimon, digivolve or de-digivolve them to great your ultimate team. Great variety of Digimon and pretty much any specific one you can recall is on there.

Story so far is interesting and characters seem about where you expect for Digimon characters.

The graphics look really good for the characters but kinda lackluster for the backgrounds and decor.

I am really enjoying it so far and would highly recommend to someone who likes Digimon or wants a turn-based RPG for their PS4.

Here is a trailer I could find on my phone but wasn't able to watch at the moment. I can try and link a better one later.

http://youtu.be/iJZx96i1dNw

You can get a physical or digital copy for this game, and on another positive note, it is also available for the PS Vita! (Cross save but NO cross buy)
I don't think the US for a physical Vita copy, but it is only $40 whereas the PS4 version is $60.

Edited by KeeperofLindblum
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...