IGNORED

BBWW Games - Seeking Non-Executive Producers

BBWW

Blah Blah Woof Woof Games are seeking Non-Executive Producers who have always wanted to impress their friends/loved ones/enemies by having their name in an Intellivision game credit.

Only five positions available!

What does it cost to be one of the gang? Nothing! Thats right! Zero! Zilch! Zip! Squat! Diddly! Nada! You get the idea ;). Just apply in this thread with a collecting or playing story, pictures of cool stuff in your collection, a joke or anything else Intellivision related. Pictures of bacon are allowed but photos of Rev's Junk will disqualify you.

Rule #1: CMART, Eric7100, SourGrapes and Ms Piggy are banned from these positions. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Rule #2: The five people with the coolest/funniest entry (as voted for by the team) will become a Non-Executive Producer.
Rule #3: Contest closes in N days.
Rule #4: Contest rules are not final or binding. They are guidelines actually. (Except the photos of Rev's Junk clause.)

What do you get? Nothing! Thats right! Zero! Zilch! Zip! Squat! Diddly! Nada! Just your stupid name in a stupid game. You may not even know what the game is! You may not even want the game!

We are looking at a late summer/early fall release. (With luck that is 2016)

• Like 11

I play and sometimes have a story of playing , I have pictures of cool stuff that may and may not include intellivision collection, I joke or may be a joke to the people that matter or to the people that don't matter... lol.... there you have it,photos may be added latter or may not be.... I guess im the 1 of N to reply to this thread...

lol

Cheers!!!!

• Like 1

Can I enter?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :D :D :D

:D :D ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :x ;-) ;-) :D :D

:D ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :D

:D ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :D :D :D :D

:D ;-) ;-) ;-) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :D :D

/had a lovely 16 x 16 one plus border, but there's a limit to the number of emoticons you can add.

Edit: 200 seems to be the limit.

Edited by 5-11under
  • Like 3

I like it.

Can I enter?

:D :D ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :x ;-) ;-) :D :D

:D ;-) ;-) ;-) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :D :D

/had a lovely 16 x 16 one plus border, but there's a limit to the number of emoticons you can add.

Edit: 200 seems to be the limit.

• Like 1

Back when I was 7 or 8 years old, my parents went out for the night and left us with my older cousin as a babysitter. I was determined to finally play through every last floor of Treasure of Tarmin to see what happens. I don't remember how many floors that the manual (I can't find it at the moment) says there are, but after playing for what I believe was hours, I finally cleared what I had been led to believe was the final floor. And then, I appeared on another late-game floor. I was shocked, but still determined to continue playing as fast as I could to reach the floor limit if there actually was one, because I knew how much it would kill me to make it so far and not be sure if I was a few floors away from the end, or if the game just goes on forever.

I had made it past several new floors when my cousin walked into the living room and right through the power cord, ripping it out of the outlet and ending my record ToT session. I screamed and jumped on her and shook her, while yelling about how she had no idea of what she had done. The idea of starting all over made me physically exhausted for several days, but I eventually got enough nerve to attempt a full play through again. This time I was extra careful how I set up the Intellivision and explained in detail to my family members exactly what I was doing, how long it would take and most importantly, the stakes involved. My parents loved Intellivision and usually hogged it and would only let my Brother and I play for a fraction of the time that they would. Although my Dad was the best at Lock 'n Chase (our most popular game) and I was second best (barely better than my Mother), Treasure of Tarmin was a game that only I had managed to really get into and be successful at. So they actually fully appreciated what I was doing and were encouraging.

I had kept count last time of how many floors past the supposed maximum I had reached and that was my initial goal. I could feel my adrenaline flowing as I made it past that point and each new floor was exciting. I don't remember how many extra floors I found, but thankfully there was indeed a real limit which I found (and made note of), after which the game returns you to a level 1 floor (I believe that I still had all my stats and items though). I can't describe how relieved I was. If it had turned out that there was no max number of floors, or if it was so high that I would never have found it, it would have driven me crazy for a long time. If that first attempt hadn't come so close and gone so horribly wrong, it wouldn't have meant so much to me. To this day it's still one of my most important video game experiences. :)

Back when I was 7 or 8 years old, my parents went out for the night and left us with my older cousin as a babysitter. I was determined to finally play through every last floor of Treasure of Tarmin to see what happens. I don't remember how many floors that the manual (I can't find it at the moment) says there are, but after playing for what I believe was hours, I finally cleared what I had been led to believe was the final floor. And then, I appeared on another late-game floor. I was shocked, but still determined to continue playing as fast as I could to reach the floor limit if there actually was one, because I knew how much it would kill me to make it so far and not be sure if I was a few floors away from the end, or if the game just goes on forever.

I had made it past several new floors when my cousin walked into the living room and right through the power cord, ripping it out of the outlet and ending my record ToT session. I screamed and jumped on her and shook her, while yelling about how she had no idea of what she had done. The idea of starting all over made me physically exhausted for several days, but I eventually got enough nerve to attempt a full play through again. This time I was extra careful how I set up the Intellivision and explained in detail to my family members exactly what I was doing, how long it would take and most importantly, the stakes involved. My parents loved Intellivision and usually hogged it and would only let my Brother and I play for a fraction of the time that they would. Although my Dad was the best at Lock 'n Chase (our most popular game) and I was second best (barely better than my Mother), Treasure of Tarmin was a game that only I had managed to really get into and be successful at. So they actually fully appreciated what I was doing and were encouraging.

I had kept count last time of how many floors past the supposed maximum I had reached and that was my initial goal. I could feel my adrenaline flowing as I made it past that point and each new floor was exciting. I don't remember how many extra floors I found, but thankfully there was indeed a real limit which I found (and made note of), after which the game returns you to a level 1 floor (I believe that I still had all my stats and items though). I can't describe how relieved I was. If it had turned out that there was no max number of floors, or if it was so high that I would never have found it, it would have driven me crazy for a long time. If that first attempt hadn't come so close and gone so horribly wrong, it wouldn't have meant so much to me. To this day it's still one of my most important video game experiences. :)

My friends and I played through Ultimate IV. 100s of hours. It ends with a dungeon that has a crap load of floors and gets very difficult. We finally got the courage and time to fight our way to the bottom level and beat the final bad guys. Then, the game asks for the three words that you needed to learn along the way. We knew them so we were good until we realized they had to be in the right order, which we never knew was important. We guessed, got it wrong, and were kicked out to the mainland. We never found the time or effort to finish. So, as a non executive producer I would be able to bring the doesn't-follow-through perspective. Edited by Sir Jay
  • Like 2