IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - No retips

RSS Bot

As it turned out, I didn't even need to put "retips" in there. "Tipper" worked as well. And I finished the thing as well. It took me about 8 hours or so. So anyway, I put a Q and a Z in the puzzle. I didn't intend to do that, it just worked out that way. The Z was in the answers "gets organized" and "seized". I e-mailed the guy who runs the site I mentioned in yesterday's entry and attached the puzzle I made but he hasn't replied to me. He either doesn't care or is working on making another puzzle for his site. I'd get a subscription, but his puzzles are kind of on the difficult side. I had one in 2014, but I ended up not doing very many. And the ones I tried I never got close to finishing. I thought I had finished the one I was making, but then I saw I put "red" in there three times, so I changed one clue from "red letters" to "ten letters," which changed "redder" to "tender", so it all worked out in the end. I am really pleased with the way this one turned out, it is much better than the previous ones I had done. So yeah, I spent almost all day working on that puzzle. I went to sleep at 10:30pm and woke up at 9:30am. That's only 11 hours. I've been trying to sleep less, so that means I can stay up some at night and do other stuff. But I found that I am tired more, so perhaps this isn't such a great thing after all.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-12692-no-retips/