IGNORED

Virtual Adam Help

Gabriel

I'm trying to use Virtual Adam to play some Buck Rogers Super Game. The game boots fine. But then I come to the screen which asks me to hit 1 for one for one player and 2 for two player. No key or controller button I press seems to register.

Regular Colecovison games like Atarisoft Defender will start when I use the number keys, but it doesn't seem anything Adam specific (like Buck Rogers Super Game or Dragon's Lair) recognizes any of the number keys or numpad keys. Although the typewriter does register the number keys (but not the numpad).

You need to change to "keyboard mode" to register the "1" keypress...hit F9

I'm trying to use Virtual Adam to play some Buck Rogers Super Game. The game boots fine. But then I come to the screen which asks me to hit 1 for one for one player and 2 for two player. No key or controller button I press seems to register.

Regular Colecovison games like Atarisoft Defender will start when I use the number keys, but it doesn't seem anything Adam specific (like Buck Rogers Super Game or Dragon's Lair) recognizes any of the number keys or numpad keys. Although the typewriter does register the number keys (but not the numpad).

Yes, like NIAD said...most of the keyboard commands can be found by clicking on the keyboard from the main screen.

Others by clicking on the HELP tab...still more by looking at the original ADAMem doc file which should be in the ADAMem folder within the Virtual ADAM folder and is called ADAMEM.TXT.

Very important to check out all the key assignments in the documentation file, especially when using an emulator of a retro-computer.

• 6 months later...