IGNORED

Time to go.... into the dark night

Nick Harlow

It is with geat personal regret and sadeness I must announce that 16/32 Systems (my retro hobby) will be closing down over the next few months (not sure exactly how long because I have quite a bit of stock to sell off, so if your interested in anything make me offer you might be suprised). I have been involved in the Atari scene since the 90's when I sold my Spectrum with Opus Disk Drive at the Royal Victoria Halls in Westminster to buy my first ST. I have never regreted that decision, all the people I have met, all the deals I have done and the Shows and events I have been involved with are all part of my history.

Thank you.

It is just with my real life job recently going into another direction and more responsibilities I just don't have the time to commit as I want too.

I will still be involved, but as a player as I do have ST, Falcon and Jaguar of my own and am not planning to sell these.

Hi Nick I understand your message but it sad you're visits to Ejagfest were nice you always have been my favorite reseller.

Its good to hear you're not abbandoning fully so maybe you can come and visit a meeting as guest someday.

All the best to you and your family.

Sent from UMI hammer with Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thats no good news. You are around like forever. I first met you in person at Atari Shows in Neuss Germany in 1998/1999, and at ejagfests between 2000 and 2015 of course.

It's always a pleasure to have you at the show as reseller and as Atari enthusiastic. I really hope the enthusiastic in you will continue to visit the shows in the future. I wish you all the best my friend!

edit: Thank you Nick!

Edited by bmx

Hi Nick,

Thank you for all your work and support over the years! Sad to hear that you must let it go but as Ned Kelly said: "Such is life!"

I was thinking of getting some goodies off you soon, so i'll speed it up and have a look over the weekend and let you know.

Thanks again mate and all the best.

Aleks