IGNORED

Opcode General Announcements

GraziGamer

:arrow: I’M BACK!!! :cool:

Yes, that’s right, after 1 year away from Opcode I’m finally back. It’s been 1 year since I landed in Uncle Sam’s lands and I needed this time to start my new life (or do you think it’s easy to leave all behind and move to a new country? LoL) and settle down everything.

Now, with everything settled, it’s time for you guys to meet me in my best performance. I’ll be back responding to all emails, forums, helping Ed to prepare and ship all your games, and much more (to be revealed…)!

Hope you guys enjoy the news and stay tuned for all the 2019 surprises we have for you!

• Like 10

Yes, that’s right, after 1 year away from Opcode I’m finally back. It’s been 1 year since I landed in Uncle Sam’s lands and I needed this time to start my new life (or do you think it’s easy to leave all behind and move to a new country? LoL) and settle down everything.

Now, with everything settled, it’s time for you guys to meet me in my best performance. I’ll be back responding to all emails, forums, helping Ed to prepare and ship all your games, and much more (to be revealed…)!

omg I'm so glad you're back !! :rolling:

I've just pm"d you to know the status regarding my 2 sgms, they were ready to ship 6 months ago and no news since then.. Please keep me updated :?

• Like 1

Hope you guys enjoy the news and stay tuned for all the 2019 surprises we have for you!

Grazi are you going to update the website? last update was over 2 yr ago..

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
31 minutes ago, insertclevernamehere said:

Just reread the email and the answer to my above question is there.  I really should read these emails properly.  
Have now joined the Opcode Super Game Club!

You should indeed. Everybody should read our newsletter properly! :P 

Thanks for joining. You should receive your kit soon. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, stupus said:

Yes they sent a reply to requests to make payments....maybe a week ago. First 100 to pay get them. I got tracking a couple days ago.

I sent my email on 29th July and never heard back.  Ed, hopefully you're reading this - can you please contact me.  Thanks.

No need to worry. Grazi is sending invoices in waves. You will get yours soon.

The good news is that those boxes are probably sold out already, so a second wave (and restock) is coming. Grazi should have more about that soon. :)

13 hours ago, opcode said:

No need to worry. Grazi is sending invoices in waves. You will get yours soon.

The good news is that those boxes are probably sold out already, so a second wave (and restock) is coming. Grazi should have more about that soon. :)

Fantastic - thanks.

30 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

What’s the Opcode Super Game Club and how do I join? (I still love my SGM, btw!)

I think he mentioned last week on fb they are almost gone to be in on the first issue still.

https://us9.campaign-archive.com/?u=ef7be83c593bc1d831a827842&id=82ec4f650d

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 3:48 PM, phattyboombatty said:

Mine arrived just today. They’re truly outstanding!! 

I agree! These are AMAZING! Now I want them for ALL the ColecoVision games!!!!

My only want to make them perfect is a pocket on the lid to hold an instruction manual so it doesn't slip out.

Edited by Trabera