IGNORED

Sears Tele-Games vs Atari 2600?

Professor Gull

Nice!! :love: Spawnshop hooked me up as well with the Sears Heavy Sixer that I purchased this past November. Nice, I see some CX-10's and the original paddles and driving controllers!! :thumbsup:

Yup...been slowly piecing everything together. I purchased the Heavy Sixer, CX-10's and a driving controller from AA member Mitkraft. - Thanks again Mitkraft!

We have a wonderful community here. Have never had an issue when buying something from anyone here on AA. :-D

• Like 1

Thanks to AA member spawnshop, my Sears Heavy Sixer now has a proper home.

attachicon.gifTele-Games Center.JPG attachicon.gifTele-Games Center w HSixer.JPG attachicon.gifTele-Games Inside.JPG

Oh WOW, I love that. I have one, didn't come with a top cover though.

But weirdly, it DID come with a free 4-switch that turned out to be a Sunnyvale. Even so? The storage center was the best part of that deal. It's gorgeous.

Nothing like a Sears H6 on top of one of those. Nicely done.

Thanks to AA member spawnshop, my Sears Heavy Sixer now has a proper home.

attachicon.gifTele-Games Center.JPG attachicon.gifTele-Games Center w HSixer.JPG attachicon.gifTele-Games Inside.JPG

Nice i will have to keep an eye out for one of those centers. I am sure this Spring and Summer will bring many interesting garage sale finds I hope.

Don't know where you're located, or what the Tele-Games center is worth to you but I spotted this recently in my area:

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/vgm/5434311263.html

Nah I am in Iowa which is why sometimes I feel like there are good opportunities out here to find stuff. You know how much those farmers like to play Atari and other things. Illinois has also been an interesting place to find things as well.

• 3 years later...

Always nice to revive a good topic (hopefully). I've picked up a nice one (cross my fingers - will test the console tonight - seller said the picture wasn't clear). Bought it mainly for the box, inserts, power cord, etc. But, my plan is to cobble together a complete console. Does anyone happen to have some pictures of the original paperwork, TV switchbox, the actual cartridge, cartridge box, manual that was included, and controller that was included (looks like the paddles have already been shown & for the controllers, maybe it would suffice if someone would confirm if the Sears hexplate was always present). The more I type, the more daunting this task seems. But, if I get it completed, at least I've got the Telegames display case ready to go. Thanks for any help.

Always nice to revive a good topic (hopefully). I've picked up a nice one (cross my fingers - will test the console tonight - seller said the picture wasn't clear). Bought it mainly for the box, inserts, power cord, etc. But, my plan is to cobble together a complete console. Does anyone happen to have some pictures of the original paperwork, TV switchbox, the actual cartridge, cartridge box, manual that was included, and controller that was included (looks like the paddles have already been shown & for the controllers, maybe it would suffice if someone would confirm if the Sears hexplate was always present). The more I type, the more daunting this task seems. But, if I get it completed, at least I've got the Telegames display case ready to go. Thanks for any help.

Most pieces should be attainable without too much of an issue. The piece youll have trouble with are the hex disks. They are rarely if ever available at any price.